2024 Recruiting - Football

As bad as Conroe is, they should send him a get well soon card.
In fairness, its not really Conroe but in fact Oak Ridge which has 2 kids committed to Georgia. Guessing they should be pretty stout this year. Conroe HS has sucked for so long its suprising they still have football. As a bonus, rhett bomar is on staff at Conroe HS, LOL!!!

In fairness, its not really Conroe but in fact Oak Ridge which has 2 kids committed to Georgia. Guessing they should be pretty stout this year. Conroe HS has sucked for so long its suprising they still have football. As a bonus, rhett bomar is on staff at Conroe HS, LOL!!!
That makes more sense. Oak Ridge has a great head coach.

Do you think he has reoccurring nightmares of BROB?

I love the last little text. They have played nobody, Bama's no good, OU and KSU are going to kill us.

Who was he talking with, aggstradamus?

And by the way, as down as Bama may be, they are still better than Miami, you stoopid goober.

Just have a feeling that Bama will be a much better team when they play the Aggies on Oct 7. I also believe they’ll handle Ole Miss this weekend.

Heres my theory. Milroe starts against Miss. Saban didn't respect S Florida but wanted to see what else he had at QB and wanted to keep Kiffin guessing all week. Bama will run Milroe all over them.

Apparantly this is revolving the leaked visit. Oh well.

Life is a series of choices we make that lead us down the road to success, experiences, and wisdom. Looks like the aggy coaches circled the wagons on this one to shut down the visit and de-risk the potential flip. I wish the kid well, but hope his choice is based on a fair evaluation of what the future looks like and not some snake oil sales job.

“If you take the red pill…”.

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back