2024 Recruiting - Football

Nash,

Never really bothered me until I read your post and had visions of Ron Morris bringing his NIL offer sheet in and sharing it with all the other recruits. (OK, his wasn't an "NIL" but he did bring a list of what other schools had offered with a statement to match or weep.)

2 stress balls

hqdefault.jpg

Dion,

I feel certain that the UIL will declare him ineligible because his parents moved for athletic purposes only. It's the "UIL WAY", and nobody dare challenge it.

Dion,

I feel certain that the UIL will declare him ineligible because his parents moved for athletic purposes only. It's the "UIL WAY", and nobody dare challenge it.
I have a hard time believing that UIL rules apply to out of state transfer students?

:arrow-up: @cnb has this kid shown any special interest in UT? Wondering what the move is about, maybe just a parent's job relocation?

Sorry this should have been in 25' thread. Qe have offered but it's a long way to go. Getting him farther away fron tOSU may help here.

No reasons have been given for the move.. There are closer powerhouses to Ohio if this was for athletic reasons seems like.

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back