2024 Recruiting - Football

Based on the sample size so far, I think it’s tough to doubt Sark’s ability to reel in a top class. And what people may be forgetting is that we will go into the season with probably (maybe undoubtably) the best triplet of quarterbacks in the country, and the best group we have ever seen in Texas.

If QB is the most important position, Sark’s prowess with respect to landing top players at that position seems unrivaled.
Yes, but he has not brought 5* talent for the DL. I don't think there's been any SEC team that's played for a NC that hasn't had difference makers on the DL. That's why I say the Collins decision is so critical to Sark's future in the SEC. Not because of Collins specifically, but for Sark to prove he can reel in difference makers on the DL.

image.png.c94a66cecfb7a9b2d33b1f81b1f309f6.png

Boom !!!
Collin Simmons commits to Texas! #HookEM
Really surprised on this as it seemed to waffle back and forth and on those we don't usually win. Sark must be pretty smooth in the recruiting world. I watched a clip on espn (I know they suck but its what we have) that claims Texas favored in every game except Bama and talking about a loaded roster of talent. I agree with the talent part of it, now we have to get to the goal line with that talent. I just love typing this: 49-0 and wish it would have been 100-0.

Really surprised on this as it seemed to waffle back and forth and on those we don't usually win. Sark must be pretty smooth in the recruiting world. I watched a clip on espn (I know they suck but its what we have) that claims Texas favored in every game except Bama and talking about a loaded roster of talent. I agree with the talent part of it, now we have to get to the goal line with that talent. I just love typing this: 49-0 and wish it would have been 100-0.
The pivot to defensive recruits (A Hill last year) and this year to address deficiencies has been outstanding.

I used to not like this kind of schtick. Now I get how valuable this is for gaining followers/NIL. Still, I don't love it.

Glad he's in an orange house lol

We got the rush DE we needed!

Now, a couple more OL, a couple more DB, a LB or two, and we're just about through.

:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:

Pretty shocking the monster class Florida and Napier are putting together. Still pains me to see the 2 kids from Conroe/Oak Ridge HS going to Georgia. Both are superstars and in Texas back yard. I know we cant have them all unfortunately. Saw Muschamp was the recruiter on the lb from Oak Ridge. Just loved the dog mentality Muschamp instilled in our D when he was here at Texas. Georgia has that now and hopefully we can find that street fight (as Muschamp put it bust them in the mouth) mindset and be a difference maker on D. Adding multiple possessions for the offense is a real game changer we could use!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back