2024 Recruiting - Football

What’s funnier is that their mods are deleting threads right and left that are negative (the justification is to remove obvious troll posts). Some are, some not so much. But the real question is why the trolls are out in force in the first place. Maybe because aggy is the real joke after 7 years of “Got Jimbo, don’t care”?
Aggy just ticked off seeing jimbo didn’t even take them to dinner before getting the ole nuts bolts nuts bolts we got screwed!

You are all cunning linguists.
Thats what she said.

IMG_0932.jpeg

Can recruits who are going to be early enrollees participate in the practices this week in things like drills and just be around.
Early graduate commits have graduated high school. They can practice in bowl game exercises but cannot dress out until actually enrolled and attending classes. Classes commence on January 16. Practice but not play.

I should add that that is my understanding. I am not an NCAA eligibility expert. I.e., dont bet a whole lot of money based on my input!

I should add that that is my understanding. I am not an NCAA eligibility expert. I.e., dont bet a whole lot of money based on my input!
You are correct.
The kids cannot be officially housed by IT, but if they can ( and they will) couch surf on a players couch… the early enrollees can go through practices.

NR,

Are you saying they can indeed practice?

It has been my understanding that they cannot practice, travel with nor eat with the team until a posted date that is the same day that other students move in. Rules change and the morons in Indianapolis have worse things to worry about than a kid starting workouts four days too soon.

NR,

It has been my understanding that they cannot practice, travel with nor eat with the team until a posted date that is the same day that other students move in. Rules change and the morons in Indianapolis have worse things to worry about than a kid starting workouts four days too soon.
I was just reading an article about the sooners boasting how great their early enrollees looked in practice before the Alamo bowl.

I was just reading an article about the sooners boasting how great their early enrollees looked in practice before the Alamo bowl.
Are these portal transfers or HS recruits? I think the former can practice but not the latter.

As I understand it EEs can practice with the team. Initially Sark had considered having them join the team in bowl practices but thought better of it wanting to maintain focus on the existing routine without the added distraction of new players.

NR,

Yessir, I heard an interview with Parker Livingston where he spoke about this and if I recall, he even mentioned who he was staying with

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back