2024 Recruiting - Football

I’ll be riiigggghhhhhtttt back.
Headed to Miriam Webster.

Please remember, not all here are UT graduates. Please consider us when posting.
Thanks in advance.
I really did have to look it up.

Screenshot_20231223_205114_Dictionarycom.jpg

Foster, McKinley or Bussey is my guess (in that order).

Foster.. UT is meh on this McKinley now. If he were to throw himself at us we'd probably take him, just to stick it to aggy. But we're not sweating this one. Foster is a far bigger catch for us.
Still communicating with Bussey but nothing has changed and most insiders believe he flips to LSU.

It was a question so you might altogether reassemble your remark.
This discourse is straining the limits of my cerebral capabilities, so I have elected to transition to incognito status, temporarily.

(That is, until cnb shares his next revelation, at which time I will add my superfluous and unnecessary assessment.)

aggy is always fun to watch during times such as these. But the way some of them are handling this is beyond humorous.

"TexAggie1999 said:
Ole Miss may be buying their way into competing with the best in the SEC next year.
TexasAggie81 said:

And the athlete-students won't even need to try very hard to academically succeed because the "standards" there are so painfully low.

We have 70,000 plus students. We're a diploma mill."

Walter to… | TexAgs

aggy is always fun to watch during times such as these. But the way some of them are handling this is beyond humorous.

"TexAggie1999 said:
Ole Miss may be buying their way into competing with the best in the SEC next year.
TexasAggie81 said:

And the athlete-students won't even need to try very hard to academically succeed because the "standards" there are so painfully low.

We have 70,000 plus students. We're a diploma mill."

Walter to… | TexAgs
What’s funnier is that their mods are deleting threads right and left that are negative (the justification is to remove obvious troll posts). Some are, some not so much. But the real question is why the trolls are out in force in the first place. Maybe because aggy is the real joke after 7 years of “Got Jimbo, don’t care”?

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back