2024 Recruiting - Football

Don't know why. We've had guys the last 2vyrs and a commit for next year from recruits that never visited beforehand.

Just because he hasn't visited doesn't mean he has not had a relationship with the coaching staff. He was offerred last spring.
I was thinking about this earlier but couldn’t remember who it was from last year. Wasn't it Payton Kirkland?

upload_2023-12-22_22-27-41.png
upload_2023-12-22_22-28-2.png

On a side note in regards to WR. There is talk that Mitchell may be coming back after all.
It's early yet but that might explain the no urgency on a 2nd portal receiver. If so we are done at WR except for holding out for Williams.

I have this big smile on my face when someone is taking my picture these holidays (which requires wide angle lens, ha), not because I am with family nor because of the receiving or giving of gifts nor because of the delicious food but because of the wealth of talent coming into this '24 class!
It is kind of a smug, satisfied, hidden peace of mind that everyone around me thinks it is due to the holidays but not so.
:smokin: Merry Christmas!

well, we will see how effectual Trey moore will be. I have been through the show-me state a few times. He is in the big leagues now.

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back