2024 Recruiting - Football

It is interesting that he said the Longhorns were his dream team growing up. I will say that my son's "dream team" is playing baseball for the Longhorns and the team he will say he will never play for is aTm!

It is interesting that he said the Longhorns were his dream team growing up. I will say that my son's "dream team" is playing baseball for the Longhorns and the team he will say he will never play for is aTm!

As soon as "dream school" was mentioned, you knew he wasn't going to Texas.

I just saw that Ju’Sayin (QB from California) signed with Bama. Ranked #3 overall nationally. Just saying.

upload_2023-12-22_19-19-15.png

That part kinda bothers me. Why commit to a place you've never seen, is Chris Jackson that good of a recruiter? I like this pick up, hope he sticks.

Don't know why. We've had guys the last 2vyrs and a commit for next year from recruits that never visited beforehand.

Just because he hasn't visited doesn't mean he has not had a relationship with the coaching staff. He was offerred last spring.

He his extremely fast and you can see it on the film. Plus, if Deion Sanders wanted him, then we just picked up a gem.

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back