2024 Recruiting - Football

I am thinking that if we should get McKinley and Smith or maybe Evans and Smith, that would put us number 1. Course Georgia is probably working on a few others also.
We will see what happens Wednesday.

cnb, so now that the dust has settled with all of Texas commits, What would you guess is a realistic close to this class with the recruits in the portal and late signs?

Tyanthony Smith
Trey Moore
Dealyn Evans
Alex Foster
Dominick McKinley
Ryan Williams

This is the list of recuits I still have eyes on. Is there anyone I'm missing?

cnb, so now that the dust has settled with all of Texas commits, What would you guess is a realistic close to this class with the recruits in the portal and late signs?

Tyanthony Smith
Trey Moore
Dealyn Evans
Alex Foster
Dominick McKinley
Ryan Williams

This is the list of recuits I still have eyes on. Is there anyone I'm missing?

Smith , Moore and it's looking more like Evans.Foster pushed his date to Feb after his visit. The staff has been relentless with him.

McKinley is hot and cold. He is a take him if he wants in but they are not pushing as hard as they are on Foster. Side note , the coaching staff has Robinson rated higher than McKinley. His recruitment went sideways before he committed to the ags. We gave a couple of months on this one.

Have not heard much on Williams. He has been all bama even with Lacey's help. If he holds out till Feb I like our chances. But still going to be a chore and a half to pull him from bama

Have not heard much on Williams. He has been all bama even with Lacey's help. If he holds out till Feb I like our chances. But still going to be a chore and a half to pull him from bama
Hopefully, the results of the CFP Championship will change his mind.

I’m looking ahead to the preferred walkon news. Sark struck gold there recently

As noted above.
TFB just reported that things have ramped up between Texas and Terry Bussey.

With Hampton flipping this would open the door. We'll have to see which side of the ball he is being recruited for.

Copied from Landyn Rosows twitter page. He has since deleted the tweet but I was able to copy the text. He covers a&m for rivals.

“Feel good about A&M hanging onto Dealyn Evans. Could happen tomorrow officially, but most likely he will sign in late signing period. But, I feel great where A&M is and Dealyn is gladly committed.”

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back