Trump Shot

Good for Senator Hawley. He won't give up. There is information in his letter that I didn't know. No K9 detection dogs as there usually i
are??? The lack of planning has passed the gee we messed up stage
Good read

Last edited:
Could have hit with a pistol? You’re kidding right?
My friend, a marine sniper who did two tours in Iraq, explained the accuracy they attain, and that was kind of what I took from it. Sorry if it seems like an exaggeration; perhaps it is. They shoot all day every day and compete with each other in their off time. I would not favor my chances if he had pistol shots at me from 400 feet.

You’re almost making me rethink the preposterous shots in movies and tv, you know like a James Bond flick.

You’re almost making me rethink the preposterous shots in movies and tv, you know like a James Bond flick.
That’s even what I asked him, whether those legends of gunfighters hitting coins tossed up etc could be true. His main doubt was that they wouldn’t have access to enough ammunition to do that much practice.
My brother in law, a policeman, says lots of times trained officers in shootouts miss repeatedly at short range (when being shot at). Those combat guys learn not to flinch, and the snipers, their whole job is to aim a very familiar weapon and not be distracted by anything.

A few maybe misleading or uninteresting points:

1) The government come out with a truthful statement? It has been 60+ years since Kennedy and the truth has never come from the government. Last person with knowledge of that event died in 2015; the shooter "died" in 2007. Don't hold your breath waiting for a factual announcement.

2) As for the "pistol argument", allow me to refer you to the FBI shootout on Iberville in NOLA in the early 80s. If you know NOLA, it was in front of the Old Spaghetti Warehouse which served as a "wall" to the east, Moonwalk to the South, Westin to the West. 40 pistols at close range, over 30 of which were FBI agents with guns blazing. NOBODY HIT! Adrenalin flowing changes things.

If you look for the story, one FBI agent was indeed wounded, but that was because he chased a guy down Iberville and up the alley by the Marriott. He survived and was promotes to SAC in his hometown.

But Sabre Feds and Msm will continue to push lies and many pple will continue to pretend to believe.
Look at how many still proclaim Trump was not shot??
Pretend the NBC shot of bullet past Trump's head didnt happen

So, off topic, sorry.

Ok, not exaggerating.

I've read approx 20 books on JFK assassination.

Last book I read was Motal Error by Bonar Menninger. Book about ballistics expert Howard Donahue. Exhaustive analysis and details. Recommend if you are interested in JFK stuff.

Book. Long story, short:

SS Agent George Hickey picked up AR14 in vehicle behind Kennedy when it accelerated. He accidentally pulled trigger and fatally shot JFK in the back of the head.

Federal Government could NOT admit that guilt, then or now.

Last edited:
But Sabre Feds and Msm will continue to push lies and many pple will continue to pretend to believe.
Look at how many still proclaim Trump was not shot??
Pretend the NBC shot of bullet past Trump's head didnt happen
"A time-honored ploy in the political arena has been to discredit your opponents (and their ideas) by demonizing them, through associating them with ... well, demons. In the modern era, this has usually meant claiming the ideas your opponents advocate were implemented by Nazis or Communists, or were recognized by them as means of "softening up" a country and making it ripe for totalitarian takeover."

Isn't this what our communist government and MSM are doing to discredit Trump? They have nothing left to do. Say it, keep saying it loud and clear over and over Trump is a Fascist, and say it enough they know they can get a certain % of the population to believe it.

Run Will enough believe the crap. I know people here in Dallas who say they believe Trump staged it. I do not say anything to them. Waste of time
I am just hoping that they are just "saying "it. They weren't ever going to vote for Trump anyway
But can the DemMedia convince others?

Last edited:
I guess it could be a hoax but it looks real and astounding.

Johnson informed Bartiromo that the Secret Service had neglected their scheduled meetings on the morning of the attempted assassination. Moreover, they had also taken photographs of the would-be assassin, identified as Crooks, an hour prior to the shooting! Johnson also revealed that he has seen evidence suggesting the possibility of not one, but two shooters.

Bartiromo told Pete Hegseth of Fox and Friends Weekends, “The local officers went up to that roof and started taking pictures of the dead body, of the shooter’s body. So suddenly a guy in a gray suit walks up the ladder and goes up to the roof.”

I hope the planned exit of Slojo will not alter the demanding questions needing to be asked at today's hearing.
Let someone ask why Trump's SS let him go on stage knowing there was a suspicious person on the roof. I can't even imagine how Trump must feel about SS now. How could you ever trust them again?

Most seem to think at that range even an average shooter could have killed Trump.
The biggest questions are WHO in Biden admin made the decision to assassinate Trump and WHO at the rally made sure the attempt took place and WHO in the SS detail immediately around him sent Trump out to be shot?

Live coverage now of Cheadle hearing. Even Dems are taking hard line

McClain absolutely ripping her apart. This is wild. I've never seen anything this bad in any type of official investigation. Damn, this is absurd how incompetent Cheadle is.

Cheadle certainly didn't prepare very well. Could that be planned? So she comes across as so incompetent she resigns, they name someone new and now it all goes away?

Cheadle certainly didn't prepare very well. Could that be planned? So she comes across as so incompetent she resigns, they name someone new and now it all goes away?
Basically this. (I didn’t watch). The idea is, admit nothing, say nothing, basically go intellectually radio silent, let her get fired, so there is a short term scapegoat, and then investigate it for 2 1/2 years and issue a confusing report. Oh, and somehow she files a lawsuit over it, which is magnanimously settled, and she writes a book that sells 2,000,000 advance copies, only 6000 of which anyone actually buys with real money.

It just keeps getting worse. Facts and reality are pesky things.

Back