Trump Shot

I’m sure she will resign, refuse to talk and retire with a huge pension supplemented by being an analyst for MSNBC.

Unfortunately, you may be right.

Incomptent USSS ***** needs to resign and save what little dignity she might still have..... death, and blood on your hands!!!

B***h if your filter is on.

Last edited:
1721274027928.png

"You know, we talk about it in training that it's like, it's a choreographed moment..."

Dr. Jill's friend is Pepsi Cheatle. She was Jill's BIG lobby effort to get the USSS job.

DEI was Pepsi Cheatle's #1 focus.... not protecting those the Secret Service is REQUIRED to protect.

Last edited:
I wish I could believe that the incident was simply gross incompetence.

We will never know what really happened, just like we will never know what really happened when Jeffrey Epstein unalived himself.

Ok, this sloped roof excuse is horse crap. Construction workers and roofers work on sloped surfaces all the time. There are ways to make it safe. In fact there are OSHA regulations stating how it can be done, and it's not difficult.

Jill had a say in her hiring? The First Lady? And who is this Bernal guy? He's her top aide. And he has power? Paid for by the taxpayers?

I hope this link works for you guys; it's from Facebook. It's who we should have put on that roof:

If not, here's what he looks like:

1721313647242.png

Ok, this sloped roof excuse is horse crap. Construction workers and roofers work on sloped surfaces all the time. There are ways to make it safe. In fact there are OSHA regulations stating how it can be done, and it's not difficult.
Dude, the slope of the roof was maybe 15 degrees. The countersniper team was on a roof with more pitch than the supposedly dangerous one.

I'm sticking with Occam's Razor which would say this is gross incompetence on the part of the SS.

If credible evidence is put forth proving this was intentional, I'd view it with an open mind. If enough circumstantial evidence builds up, that might sway me towards thinking this was something other than incompetence.

They need an independent investigation that does not include DHS, FBI, CIA or the DOJ. Otherwise, it was intentional.

Ms Cheatle has defended the Secret Service and said she was “proud of those involved” in a memo to staff, the New York Times reported.

Is she high on crack???

Check this out:

"Men and women are both subject to intense training, but women are held to a lower standard than men in physical fitness assessments."

There was some of that in the Navy, but 3/4 of Navy jobs aren't very physical. Unless you're a diver, SEAL, rescue diver, etc., you've just got to be strong enough, with enough endurance, to put out fires and do other damage control tasks. The SS on the other hand needs agents to be at a high level of physical fitness.

Dude, the slope of the roof was maybe 15 degrees. The countersniper team was on a roof with more pitch than the supposedly dangerous one.

I know. I've seen photos, and it didn't look very sloped to me. But even if it was very sloped, there are ways to greatly mitigate the danger of working on it. It's not an unsolvable problem.

It is truly incredible that Cheatle hasn't been fired. In light of the flagrant screw-ups (or worse) by the agency, it SHOULD be an easy call. If he's not firing her, either she has a ridiculous amount of dirt on the Bidens or he is scared to death that his base will get mad at him for firing a woman. He's actually willing to take heat to avoid firing her. Regardless, it's a situation that would be easy if we were dealing with sane people.

This is typical of Trump, that racist man with no morals or ethics

It is truly incredible that Cheatle hasn't been fired. In light of the flagrant screw-ups (or worse) by the agency, it SHOULD be an easy call. If he's not firing her, either she has a ridiculous amount of dirt on the Bidens or he is scared to death that his base will get mad at him for firing a woman. He's actually willing to take heat to avoid firing her. Regardless, it's a situation that would be easy if we were dealing with sane people.
She's also President Jill Biden's friend.

They need an independent investigation that does not include DHS, FBI, CIA or the DOJ. Otherwise, it was intentional.
Who? Merrick Garland's hand-picked Special Counsel? That would only lead to another investigation of that person. NYPD, LAPD, Military Police? Those 3 are conflicted also. NY DA, LA DA? Even more conflicted. MI-5 or 6 it would take years just to get them up to speed. Mossad?

Congressional? You would have to have demz on it so NO.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back