Trump Shot

1721145909340.png

1721145981076.png

Apparently they already had intel that Iran was plotting the assassination of Trump. Yet they left a building rooftop unsecure and were warned of a suspicious person 26 minutes before he was shot. This looks really bad for the government.

Apparently they already had intel that Iran was plotting the assassination of Trump. Yet they left a building rooftop unsecure and were warned of a suspicious person 26 minutes before he was shot. This looks really bad for the government.

The shooter had no connection to Iran. This is deeply silly. The murderer was linked to global woke leftism through Blackrock.

didn't post snipers on the roof where Trump was shot at because it was a sloped roof and she was afraid someone might slip and fall.

Look at the roofline in the photo one post above. That might be a 10 degree slope. Are we recruiting secret service people who cannot negotiate a mild incline? She is a pathetic, incompetent hag, and she should have been out of a job two days ago. Check that. She never, ever should have had the job to begin with.

No I am just thinking the SS might have been so lax due to that Intel . The timing of ineptness is interesting
Not suggesting the actual shooter was part of a supposed Iranian plot
Prob just coincidence

No I am just thinking the SS might have been so lax due to that Intel . The timing of ineptness is interesting
Not suggesting the actual shooter was part of a supposed Iranian plot
Prob just coincidence

The claim of a plot by Iran is a complete lie floated by CNN. CNN has on James Clapper who openly lied to America about spying on America. He is an enemy of the country and should be rejected. CNN is a brood of vipers like him.

This was an attempt to get conservatives riled up over something other than the fact the Democrats are trying to murder Presidential candidates.

If it was a lie a number of sources are now lying. And if they were supposed to "ramp up" security why did they do just the opposite? Maybe the SS had an agenda too.
MSN

Stefanopolis interviewed her appox a week ago:

Regarding threats to the campaigns (D and R):

"There's nothing specific and nothing credible out there right now."

There is a difference between saying they had intel in an Iranian plot and the shooter was tied to an Iranian plot. I do not see the two being related a requirement for the ‘plot’ claim to be true. Not that I have any additional intel, just sayin.

That is some comical stuff. I'm very anti-Iran and don't put anything past them, but thinking they would use that shaky-gunned little twerp to pull of an assassination is absolutely ridiculous to the point of humor. That is nothing more than a diversion to shift the blame away from the Administration.

So a week ago Creadle said there no credible threats while CNN reported

US authorities obtained intelligence from a human source in recent weeks on a plot by Iran to try to assassinate Donald Trump, a development that led to the Secret Service increasing security around the former president, multiple people briefed on the matter told CNN.

It isn't that the shooter is connected , it is just another lie from the Biden Gov't either to CNN or to America

That is some comical stuff. I'm very anti-Iran and don't put anything past them, but thinking they would use that shaky-gunned little twerp to pull of an assassination is absolutely ridiculous to the point of humor. That is nothing more than a diversion to shift the blame away from the Administration.
It was not that the Iranians used him, there was a credible threat prior to the Saturday event. Yet the SS didn’t cover a roof within 150 yards.

It was not that the Iranians used him, there was a credible threat prior to the Saturday event. Yet the SS didn’t cover a roof within 150 yards.
The old Frank Erwin Center staff could’ve provided better security than the SS did at that Trump rally.

Unforced fumble. Reggie Bush dropping the ball without being hit.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back