Trump Shot

I'm listening to a secret service officer who actually used to protect Biden on BBC News, who's saying he's very concerned about what the witness (the one who tried to tell police about the shooter climbing on the roof) said. He says there was clearly a big failure. The SS and security personnel are supposed to be able to communicate very quickly to act on any information. Trump should have been taken off the stage as soon as the information was received.
The witness should ask for protection.

Given the layout of that event as shown on news, it seems really weird to me that a LEO was not already on that exact roof. There are literally only two areas of height in that area. How are both of those not covered? I'm not suggesting any conspiracy. I'm suggesting a SS failure. It's one thing when there are numerous sight lines from height to cover. That doesn't appear to be the case from the views I've seen.
Agreed. I saw an aerial photograph of the area and it's so obvious that roof should have been manned by law enforcement. An idiot could see the vulnerability. It does raise questions. The first one being, can the SS really be that stupid?

2 different witnesses alerted both SS and police there was a man with a rifle crawling on that roof. One report said a policeman confronted the shooter who pointed rifle at po po who left.
Then SS says this from Fox
"The U.S. Secret Service said Sunday that local authorities were alerted to a threat ahead of the Trump Rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday, but could not find the gunman in time.

Local law enforcement was alerted to a suspicious individual by attendees but could not locate Mr. Crooks before he climbed onto the roof and opened fire, according to US Secret Service Spokesman Anthony Gugliemi.

Mr. Guglielmi tells Fox News the first time Secret Service agents saw the gunman he was already on the roof firing."

Local law enforcement was alerted to a suspicious individual by attendees but could not locate Mr. Crooks before he climbed onto the roof and opened fire
For instance, you might want to keep a close eye on this guy if he's hanging around the outskirts of a Republican rally:
1720996756546.png

Which makes that prediction of that dude who 3 months ago said he saw a bullet whizzing by Trump so chilling.
I admit I was skeptical of "seers" but you can't deny this

Corey Comperatore was an ex-Fire Chief. He died as he dove over his family, shielding them from the gunfire.
He died a hero, because of inept security.

Perhaps it's time for Kimberly Cheatle to transfer to a job at the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development.

Just saying...

Certain reports are stating that one particular Pennsylvania cop confronted the assassin at the top of the roof and retreated rather than get into a shoot out. Keep in mind the leading candidate for President of the United States was in the open approx. 150 yards away.

Certain reports are stating that one particular Pennsylvania cop confronted the assassin at the top of the roof and retreated rather than get into a shoot out. Keep in mind the leading candidate for President of the United States was in the open approx. 150 yards away.
And yet there is no video of this cop. I'm skeptical of these reports.

Seems like total failure to me and pointing fingers as a copout (pun not intended). Don't the agencies get together beforehand and go over who's responsible for all the rooftops and the SS telling local police you need to have someone on that rooftop? And then communicate to them get someone up there immediately when they see it unprotected?

Other internet reports that SS agent who shot the shooter were never given the go-ahead by command.

Probably false and already called fake, but no credibility after lies about Covid, Hunters laptop and most recently Joe’s dementia.

Typical Washington BS - blame local law enforcement for their screwup. 130 feet should have been inside any defensive perimeter.

I have a retired SS agent in my neighborhood. He was recruited in college to the SS, and they worked with him until college graduation to be ready. Starting with Obama, the SS could only do blind applications, which means do no research on a candidate before the interview. That killed any recruiting efforts to learn about candidates well in advance and of course, meant a lot of crappy people got interviews. It also made the new hires lower in quality and many quit within a year. The result of less active agents meant the remaining agents had to work more. That caused the good agents to retire or quit due to overworking. He guess the number of agents was halved during that time. And if terrible agents stay, that doesn't make it any better. I haven't spoken to him since the Trump assassination attempt.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back