Trump Shot

I wish we had more information on the person that was killed in this horrible incident. And there are still 2 in critical condition so they're certainly not out of danger.

I wish we had more information on the person that was killed in this horrible incident
I have been thinking on this since yesterday too. And while I understand your sentiment, speaking for myself, I have to disagree with you. Were it one of my family members, about the last thing I would want is to see their name and image splashed all over the sensationalist news coverage as part of this story.

I applaud the media for preserving the privacy and dignity of the family who is mourning their dead, and the families who are supporting their injured.

How could a dude walk with a rifle or big bag to a building 130 ft from speaker's platform, climb the building, crawl on roof then set up in position without SsAgents or police seeing him? Yet citizens saw him and tried to warn in time?
There are many details to come out about the supposed shooter .Did he scout the location beforehand? Luck upon it on day of rally?
How did the Agents miss securing that roof top

Another oddity. On google top trending searches there is not one for this event.

I have been thinking on this since yesterday too. And while I understand your sentiment, speaking for myself, I have to disagree with you. Were it one of my family members, about the last thing I would want is to see their name and image splashed all over the sensationalist news coverage as part of this story.

I applaud the media for preserving the privacy and dignity of the family who is mourning their dead, and the families who are supporting their injured.
While I agree, it's still only a matter of time and already the comments on places like newser and other liberal publications are disgusting.

A description even without a name at least help me think about/pray for the person. I just want to know who to care for even if there's no name.

Like I said : on a mission from God.

I'm listening to a secret service officer who actually used to protect Biden on BBC News, who's saying he's very concerned about what the witness (the one who tried to tell police about the shooter climbing on the roof) said. He says there was clearly a big failure. The SS and security personnel are supposed to be able to communicate very quickly to act on any information. Trump should have been taken off the stage as soon as the information was received.

And there was another man who reported to CBS that he saw the shooter and alerted police and Agents who did Nothing? Why? the Shooter was in plain sight on that roof.
Someone else asked, was the ladder to that roof not locked? Most commercial buildings with outside ladders have to be locked. For insurance/liability.

I'm listening to a secret service officer who actually used to protect Biden on BBC News, who's saying he's very concerned about what the witness (the one who tried to tell police about the shooter climbing on the roof) said. He says there was clearly a big failure. The SS and security personnel are supposed to be able to communicate very quickly to act on any information. Trump should have been taken off the stage as soon as the information was received.

The Secret Service has embraced DEI and it shows.

Given the layout of that event as shown on news, it seems really weird to me that a LEO was not already on that exact roof. There are literally only two areas of height in that area. How are both of those not covered? I'm not suggesting any conspiracy. I'm suggesting a SS failure. It's one thing when there are numerous sight lines from height to cover. That doesn't appear to be the case from the views I've seen.

If I was Trump, I'd arrange for private security.
He should really do something like the old Popemobile that Pope John Paul II used to drive around in. And some bullet proof plexi-glass on stage.

I'm no expert on law enforcement, but it seems that the SS really dropped the ball big time on this one.

He should really do something like the old Popemobile that Pope John Paul II used to drive around in. And some bullet proof plexi-glass on stage.

I'm no expert on law enforcement, but it seems that the SS really dropped the ball big time on this one.
DEI is the culprit.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back