Trump Shot

1721354638579.png

It is truly incredible that Cheatle hasn't been fired. In light of the flagrant screw-ups (or worse) by the agency, it SHOULD be an easy call. If he's not firing her, either she has a ridiculous amount of dirt on the Bidens or he is scared to death that his base will get mad at him for firing a woman. He's actually willing to take heat to avoid firing her. Regardless, it's a situation that would be easy if we were dealing with sane people.
It’s not really that clear what happened, or at least there hasn’t been time to ensure there was no conspiracy, traitor, etc. Probably best to be sure of all the facts before scapegoating her, but maybe put on leave during review.

Plus, Biden has had a lot of other things taking his attention in the past 4 days. Jill Biden, too, for that matter. Especially now with Covid, his life must feel like a nightmare about now.

It’s not really that clear what happened, or at least there hasn’t been time to ensure there was no conspiracy, traitor, etc. Probably best to be sure of all the facts before scapegoating her, but maybe put on leave during review.

Plus, Biden has had a lot of other things taking his attention in the past 4 days. Jill Biden, too, for that matter. Especially now with Covid, his life must feel like a nightmare about now.

I could go with more of a "wait for the facts" approach, but she isn't really doing that. She's coming up with BS excuses.

So, an overlooked factor I just heard about.

As most of you know, CNN, MSNBC, MSM, etc. do not normally film, or have live broadcasts of Trump rallies, nor reporters at them. The networks may mention here or there a rally in some town, maybe show a short audio / video clip, etc. but they do not normally carry them live, either in part or start to finish like FOX, NewsMax, and others do.

It seems that CNN and MSNBC had cameras rolling were covering the rally live, plus they and other MSM had reporters / photographers at the rally on Sat.

It seems logical that these "news organizations" were tipped off, in advance, and would want to have a historical role witnessing and filming a Deep State execution / assassination of a former POTUS! Get a Pulitzer for the photo of the kill shot at the lectern!!!
My understanding was that DJT had originally been expected to announce the VP selection during the speech...

Way to hold them accountable Josh. Although I suspect he'll just get BS excuses.

I still have a hard time believing anyone would actually hire Crooks as a hit man. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn according to his classmates. But, I fully suspect there were individuals that discovered Crooks and coulda have taken action, but decided to just see if he might get lucky.

Way to hold them accountable Josh. Although I suspect he'll just get BS excuses.

I still have a hard time believing anyone would actually hire Crooks as a hit man. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn according to his classmates. But, I fully suspect there were individuals that discovered Crooks and coulda have taken action, but decided to just see if he might get lucky.
You know the more I study this, his plan (I know a feeble mind plan) was probably to shoot Trump and in the confusion to capture him on the rooftop, to set off the explosives in the van, and become a martyr. He just forgot that real snipers were on the other rooftop.

I hope there is oversight by independent people. There are so many glaring errors. One I haven't seen discussed is Why were there no drones before the shooting. There have been drones at both Trump And Biden outdoor events before. Why was there not one UNTIL after the shooting?
There is a drone shot of the rooftop showing the shooter's phone and transmitter

It’s not like he completely missed the target. I assume he aimed for the head, not center mass, maybe expecting body armor. I am not knowledgeable about sniper world, but I assume 1) a for-real trained sniper would not have missed, to within 1/2 inch of target at that range; 2) but since he had been discovered by attendees and local police, maybe he hurried a little; so 3) I think his shot was as accurate as a basic deer hunter under those conditions. Ie, he did not miss a barn door. If it had been a deer, it would have been a clean kill, not a miss or a gut shot.

It’s easily conceivable that he was able to demonstrate to someone else before this incident that he could hit a target. I assume that by now “someone” knows already whether he acted alone, from phone records, etc., so no point in speculating, but the distance he missed by isn’t enough on its own to disprove that this was organized.

This is styled as " alleged". So why did the company say it was an " error"? Just coincidence?

It’s not like he completely missed the target. I assume he aimed for the head, not center mass, maybe expecting body armor. I am not knowledgeable about sniper world, but I assume 1) a for-real trained sniper would not have missed, to within 1/2 inch of target at that range; 2) but since he had been discovered by attendees and local police, maybe he hurried a little; so 3) I think his shot was as accurate as a basic deer hunter under those conditions. Ie, he did not miss a barn door. If it had been a deer, it would have been a clean kill, not a miss or a gut shot.

It’s easily conceivable that he was able to demonstrate to someone else before this incident that he could hit a target. I assume that by now “someone” knows already whether he acted alone, from phone records, etc., so no point in speculating, but the distance he missed by isn’t enough on its own to disprove that this was organized.
I know a deer hunter that said it was impossible to miss with a scope that close to the target. Maybe the scope was not accurate. I agree with you that he might have hurried after being spotted. The cop might have saved Trump’s life.

I know a deer hunter that said it was impossible to miss with a scope that close to the target. Maybe the scope was not accurate. I agree with you that he might have hurried after being spotted. The cop might have saved Trump’s life.
I’m really not trying to be contrary, especially since I am not in my wheelhouse, but I wonder, if we took ten average deer hunters, put them on a sloped roof, 140 yards away from a six inch swaying target, maybe with unknown wind, and you have to fairly quickly get down and get a shot off (knowing too that your head will explode seconds after you shoot) how many might hit the target, but only the edge of it. I just think it’s easy for a hunter to say, “I would never have missed,” but they don’t have deer simultaneously putting them in a scope.

I’m really not trying to be contrary, especially since I am not in my wheelhouse, but I wonder, if we took ten average deer hunters, put them on a sloped roof, 140 yards away from a six inch swaying target, maybe with unknown wind, and you have to fairly quickly get down and get a shot off (knowing too that your head will explode seconds after you shoot) how many might hit the target, but only the edge of it. I just think it’s easy for a hunter to say, “I would never have missed,” but they don’t have deer simultaneously putting them in a scope.
Understood regarding the intangibles; but, I was told Trump’s head would have filled up nearly the entire image in the scope crosshairs (it was that close for a scoped shot).

The shooter was a poor shot. He likely jerked and had other bad habits that made him a poor shot. Other than that, he would have assassinated Trump.

A relatively small target but also a relatively easy shot especially from a prone position. I don’t know the quality of the assassin’s barrel but even with a low quality gun an 8” hit pattern is easy. The difference here is a divinely intervening head movement.

Uh, the nerves alone make that shot impossible for an untrained shooter.
He was not an untrained shooter. He literally, at a minimum, tried out for his school’s shooting team. Regardless, the final second movement of Trump’s head made the difference.

The stories coming from the government are getting more confusing every day.
Ex. First Cheadle announced there were snipers in the AGR building as shooter was on roof. Then no the Snipers were in a adjacent building
Now the snipers are back in the same building where shooter was on roof
Ex, reports shooter bought 5 ft ladder at Home Depot the morning of the rally transporting ladder in Hyundai Sonata. Multiple pics were posted showing a ladder (altho taller than 5ft)leaning against back of building. Now we are told no ladder was found??
Did the shooter fly drone over site? Why didn't the SS fly drones over site like they have for other outdoor events.
Hopefully Hawley and Senate Investigative Committee can get the facts.

C'mon VY, I think you know barn door is a figure of speech that's been used for over 200 years. But his HS classmates said he was dangerous he was so bad.

A professional certainly would have used a scope and I've looked everywhere and can't find anything beyond AR style rifle. And the listing of all the bombs and other equipment he had I've not yet seen mention of a scope.
I hope there is oversight by independent people. There are so many glaring errors. One I haven't seen discussed is Why were there no drones before the shooting. There have been drones at both Trump And Biden outdoor events before. Why was there not one UNTIL after the shooting?
There is a drone shot of the rooftop showing the shooter's phone and transmitter
Well apparently a young man with little $ can use a drone, but our government with best resources and technology in the world can't.

He was not an untrained shooter. He literally, at a minimum, tried out for his school’s shooting team. Regardless, the final second movement of Trump’s head made the difference.
Trying out or even being on the high school shooting team does not equate to a sniper.

C'mon VY, I think you know barn door is a figure of speech that's been used for over 200 years. But his HS classmates said he was dangerous he was so bad.
I knew you only meant it metaphorically; I meant it the same way. I was only saying (and now I may have to admit being wrong anyway), that the actual shot he fired was not “that” far off, under the circumstances. A military sniper (and I know one) could probably have successfully killed Trump with a pistol from that location; Crooks failing to kill him proves he was not a professional, but I was arguing that it was close enough that others (conspirators, funders, whatever) may have believed he could do it. Even that proposition didn’t hold up in the Hornfans analysis, so maybe the default at this point is that he was a loner clown and only got close because the SS were clowns, too.

Back