Trump Shot

What does she care? She did her job yesterday and will still get her hefty pension. I think it was all planned

Cheatle's not going to hold her job for long. There will be too much pressure building. Congress is already planning to bring her in for hearings. If you thought the Congressional hearing on that Harvard president went poorly for her, you ain't seen nothing yet. It would be interesting if there is an ex-law enforcement officer in Congress that can take part in her grilling on the stand.

I'm no law enforcement expert, but a 5th grader could spot the obvious gross incompetence by the SS at that Pennsylvania rally.
And, as expected, Cheatle is GONE.

May have had a collapsible stock?? So the FBI Director doesn't know for sure about something I could determine with 100% certainty in about 10 seconds, and I'm no expert on AR-15's. Don't tell me the FBI Director is dumber than the USSS Director unless maybe the NBC writer is just an idiot.

What does she care? She did her job yesterday and will still get her hefty pension. I think it was all planned

I actually don't think she will. I know the President gets a special pension, but I don't think someone in her position would. Pretty sure she'll only get what federal employees would get for the same service time. It's relatively generous (which is a big reason why few leave federal service), but it's not anything unique to her.

OK, how and when are the incompetents, she plugged in rather than qualified agents, sent to their new positions at the Post Office?

That is an insult to the fine people at the US Post Service.

Instead I would place them at The Federal Dog Catching Bureau.

Last edited:
The number of mistakes and ineptness could happen, especially now we know how hostile SS FBI and DHS are toward Trump
BUT it defies credulity to think all the errors weren't in place to aid the shooter's attempt
There is NO coincidence that coincidental

Back