Trouble in Paradise?

Yeah good point- for Aggies it’s about dignity and keeping the hope alive for this season.
The only aspect of a win for aggy that is even moderately appealing to me is that it would initiate the annual climb up the roller coaster. Two losses in the first three games means the aggy coaster is closed for repairs and we have to wait until next year (at least) to hear the collective "FURK!!!!" emanating from Malfunction Junction that accompanies their delicious mid-season collapse.

For a lot of folks, pumpkin spice food and drink is the best thing about Autumn. For me, it's the furk.

The only aspect of a win for aggy that is even moderately appealing to me is that it would initiate the annual climb up the roller coaster. Two losses in the first three games means the aggy coaster is closed for repairs and we have to wait until next year (at least) to hear the collective "FURK!!!!" emanating from Malfunction Junction that accompanies their delicious mid-season collapse.

For a lot of folks, pumpkin spice food and drink is the best thing about Autumn. For me, it's the furk.
Wally World revisited.

In fairness to the cartoonist, it was drawn at a time when we were more likely to see Sam Houston State than Notre Dame on tbe Aggies September calendar.

No, he is from a family of Aggies and would never have considered another school. I got to be friends with his aunt during my rehab from my trying to dance with a mare.

Is this the same weigman that was going to lead aggy to the promised land like the last 7 or so that played the position?
Is this a ploy by Elmo, I mean elko, to make the qb change saying weigman is having whatever issues?
On a serious note, I hope the young man doesn’t have anything wrong with him. Maybe this is his opportunity to get the heck out of collie station and take the advice of Horace Greeley.
By the way, who was their qb back in ‘39?

That’s not his voice. The internet is just making fun of him because the way he talks in the locker room. Vanilla Ice wannabe. Probably a good kid though, just trying too hard to be cool.

Last edited:
That’s not his voice. The internet is just making fun of him because the way he talks in the locker room. Vanilla Ice wannabe. Probably a good kid though, just trying to hard to be cool.
That's why I pooped the original voice over post. It doesn't seem to be right making fun of how he verbally relates to his teammates. Even if he is aggy to the core.

I didn't like it when aggy made fun of how VY spoke nor of them calling Jamaal Charles "mushmouth". In this case, I'm going to refrain from jumping on the bashing bandwagon.

That's why I pooped the original voice over post. It doesn't seem to be right making fun of how he verbally relates to his teammates. Even if he is aggy to the core.

I didn't like it when aggy made fun of how VY spoke nor of them calling Jamaal Charles "mushmouth". In this case, I'm going to refrain from jumping on the bashing bandwagon.
I agree. Just think what abuse Lester Hayes would take in this day and time about his speech impediment.
We need to play nice when it comes to some areas.

Somebody want to let agsy know that the Little 12 is looking for teams? Maybe they can go back and get away from Big Brother again. They still wouldn't be relevant so there's that.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back