Trouble in Paradise?

Tough day in Aggieland. Moral victory of hanging close with a top 10 team lost some lustre with the actual victory of Northern Illinois against the fightin Irish.

Tough day in Aggieland. Moral victory of hanging close with a top 10 team lost some lustre with the actual victory of Northern Illinois against the fightin Irish.
You guys just don’t understand the game. NIU is clearly a playoff caliber team. Will probably knock off either us or Georgia on their way to the semi’s where a titanic rematch with the Irish awaits. If you can’t see that you just don’t know the foosball.

You guys just don’t understand the game. NIU is clearly a playoff caliber team. Will probably knock off either us or Georgia on their way to the semi’s where a titanic rematch with the Irish awaits. If you can’t see that you just don’t know the foosball.
I've never understood foosball.:lmao:

You had me for a couple of minutes. Usually, I can sniff out sarcasm, but this was really well done.

1725825859250.png

1725825873378.png

Aggy just lost count of what lap they were on. Actually we already finished the race they are still running and have moved on to another race that involves Georgia, Bama, Ohio St. and maybe a couple of others.

Texas A&M’s national title drought now enters its 3rd British Monarchy.
An incredible stretch of consistency and longevity in an ever changing world…

Texas A&M’s national title drought now enters its 3rd British Monarchy.
An incredible stretch of consistency and longevity in an ever changing world…
Just a guess but a&m fans think that when they were the first and only Texas team they had a recruiting advantage over Texas. When it was announced Texas and Ou were coming to the SEC, aggie had a head start. Now in two games, Texas is in the top five, QE is a Heisman candidate, Texas is favored to go to playoffs and aggie lost on game day, at home, at night to a ND team that lost to NIU in South Bend, seven days later. Texas seems to be picking most players they want and doing a good job. aggie can't through or catch so recruiting offense is a problem and will be. The current coach is paid less on game day than the guy they just fired, who is sitting on his ranch eating boudin with Coach O. And the cherry on the aggie cake is that they just finished second in the men's CWS and their coach was driven to Austin the next day by CDC (Gansta move). And all this advantage was the brainchild of the same aggie cartel and the only man in Hearne with a bowtie that fled north as soon as his bonus cleared. Sports aside, ask yourself why would your president leave TAMU to go to Mizzu to be let go? Exactly!

This is a big game for the Ags at Florida this week, both teams playing for their respective lives. I would love to see Billy Napier revive himself from life support and stomp the aggies.

This is a big game for the Ags at Florida this week, both teams playing for their respective lives. I would love to see Billy Napier revive himself from life support and stomp the aggies.

Florida is playing for their lives, considering aggy has a brand new coach is just playing for dignity. Not sure which is more motivating or demoralizing.

The Gators freshman QB has given them hope again.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back