Trouble in Paradise?

J.G. Kinne's coach, correct?

(Except for the one year he spent with his father at Canton before his dad was shot in his office by an irate father.)

Saban yesterday on Game Day talked about how tough a place Kyle Field was to play especially at night.

It wasn't just Saban. Pretty much everyone on that panel was talking about how loud and crazy it was going to be and now Notre Dame was not gonna be able to handle it. Yeah, right, because ND has never played before any big/loud crowds before.

Funny, at the time I had that same fear about aggy getting Traylor. But you are right, he would not be a big enough splash and so, the mediocrity continued.

Florida should be talking to Traylor right now.

It wasn't just Saban. Pretty much everyone on that panel was talking about how loud and crazy it was going to be and now Notre Dame was not gonna be able to handle it. Yeah, right, because ND has never played before any big/loud crowds before.
As someone else posted here recently, Saban went 7-1 playing at Pyle/GRINDER Field. It may be loud, but if you’re good, it’s not overly difficult to win there, as ND proved last night.

Phil,

ND really never has played in front of a really loud crowd. Probably their worst is in The Coliseum in front of a large crowd, most of whom are coked outa their minds

Funny, at the time I had that same fear about aggy getting Traylor. But you are right, he would not be a big enough splash and so, the mediocrity continued.

Refresh my memory. Traylor was HC at Gilmer HS?

Big Sandy, Gilmer and I think one or two other high schools before getting the position coach at Texas. He's won everywhere he has coached.

^^^^ Hell no!!

There will be no Game Day in Collie Station T-Day + 1 for TEXAS vs. lowly aggy.

Elko & aggy will be buried in SEC at &~ 6-5 or .7-4 vs. a team expected to CRUSH them by 22.

Last edited:

At the risk of being admonished by Dion, I must mention that it didn’t help aggy that a certain politician in Texas was in attendance at Pyle Field that night.

Newsweek

More MSN

Business Insider

Of the eight games Cruz has attended in person, the team he is supporting, be it the Texas Longhorns, the Baylor Bears, or the Texas A&M Aggies, loses 85% of the time for a 1-7 record.

Even accounting for the fact that in many of the games Cruz attended, the opposing team was favored, a 1-7 record is shockingly bad. (And it's worth noting Texas was a 3.5 point favorite heading into the Sugar Bowl against Washington.)

So, if you want to make easy money next college football season (and, of course, live in a state where gambling is legal), keep a close eye on Ted Cruz's travel plans. If he confirms his attendance to any Texas college football game, it wouldn't be the worst idea to quickly wager on the other team to win.

Update: he’s 1-8

Last edited:

$5 tickets? This has to be some kind of new low for aggy....

A lot of aggy navel gazing this week. Feelings of here we go again.

I suspect the sales in B-CS of alcohol, anti-depressants, and weed have significantly increased after the reality of the ND loss set in.

Elko Era starts off with a post game apology.

The OC sucks

Weigman sucks

WR's cannot catch the ball

The D cannot stop anybody when the game is on the line

What else?

I miss Jimbo already. Don't get me wrong, I am sure Elko will provide me with much mirth. But he seems like a normal, genuine dude so far.
And I REALLY enjoyed how Jimbo would talk up his team's performance after every loss as if they played very well, actually.
He so clearly gave zero fucks at all about insulting aggy intelligence (hard to do!). That was fun stuff.

$5 tickets? This has to be some kind of new low for aggy....

A lot of aggy navel gazing this week. Feelings of here we go again.

I suspect the sales in B-CS of alcohol, anti-depressants, and weed have significantly increased after the reality of the ND loss set in.

Elko Era starts off with a post game apology.

The OC sucks

Weigman sucks

WR's cannot catch the ball

The D cannot stop anybody when the game is on the line

What else?
Aggies are trying to rekindle the "magic" of 39 starting with the prices

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back