Trouble in Paradise?

September 1, 1939 - for history buffs, this was the start of WWII.

It also happens to be the last time a football trophy was raised in the land of aggy. For all you math majors out there….thats a long time ago.

Saban yesterday on Game Day talked about how tough a place Kyle Field was to play especially at night. Looked up Bama Aggy record with Saban as coach.
Played at Kyle Field 8 times. Bama won 7 times

aggy chewing up Weigman after last night. Apparently he was sick, or stoned out of his mind (Weed Man, Wiggy), or hypnotized by Oz, or not smart, can’t speak….

…eating their young. Week 1.

According to aggy, Weiegman was:

1. Fat/out of shape because he was huffing/puffing on 1st drive
2. Stoned silly because he’s been a pothead since high school
3. Was Jedi-mind tricked by a carnie magician on ESPN Game Day
4. Vomited on national tv because he’s a vagina
5. The ghost of Corey Pullig
6. A Heisman contender under Jimbo the QB Whisperer
7. Ruined by Elmer Fud
8. Is really good but faced a ND defense as good as the ‘85 Bears
9. Is really bad and should have been benched

I’ll keep you posted on further aggy observations. :mj:

Well, on the positive side, I am not seeing any “Sark is going to flame out at tu” posts on TexAgs this morning. That’s a start.

I still say one of the biggest mistakes Aggy ever made was not offering Jeff Traylor. When Stoops was hired to coach OU I told my wife our run of dominance was over. I felt the same way about Traylor and very nervous aggy would get smart and offer him. But aggy is "too big" to offer a lower tier coach so they went with the tried and true moron decision. Elko is nothing more than a 7-5 typical aggy coach.

According to aggy, Weiegman was:

1. Fat/out of shape because he was huffing/puffing on 1st drive
2. Stoned silly because he’s been a pothead since high school
3. Was Jedi-mind tricked by a carnie magician on ESPN Game Day
4. Vomited on national tv because he’s a vagina
5. The ghost of Corey Pullig
6. A Heisman contender under Jimbo the QB Whisperer
7. Ruined by Elmer Fud
8. Is really good but faced a ND defense as good as the ‘85 Bears
9. Is really bad and should have been benched

I’ll keep you posted on further aggy observations. :mj:
The good news is that you can still get tickets to Aggie Football in September for 8 quarters.

Thanks for sharing.

After the ND debacle, I suspect more gold from that site over the next few daze!

Including:

Fire the new OC!!@$&*

Elko sucks or is a pig-in-a-poke!

Wiegman is fools gold!

Please continue to share from Texags.
Maybe Elko should just go ahead and start his ‘european vacation’ early or write 3 letters!

Aggies need to ease up on the kid. They are too dumb to remember previous QBs and "thrown" games because their QB was having sex with his OL's girlfriends.

Baby steps, Ags, be grateful for small improvements

Saban yesterday on Game Day talked about how tough a place Kyle Field was to play especially at night. Looked up Bama Aggy record with Saban as coach.
Played at Kyle Field 8 times. Bama won 7 times
If Pile Field was such a tough place to play, it seems to me agssy would win something significant once in awhile. Record speaks for itself.

IMG_2783.jpeg

LC,

If that tattoo is directed at our Aggie friends, only old Ags will get it, and I hope you don't work for any of them, BUT if you do, because I was one of three Longhorns present when their embarrassment unfolded, so they couldn't deny it.

FWIW, two chairman of their BOR, as well as another member were all there. David looked up at me and told Glen, "if we drowned him now, word will never get out".

My response, "I don't see the problem, I could spell "Bevo" when I was four years old"

Not that anyone at Mays knows how, but if I was an Aggie, I'd be playing "follow the money" and looking for large donations from the state of Kansas right before and after Klein was hired as OC.

Anybody know what he makes? That may be a worse hire than Elko. FWIW, last night was his audition for the Colorado job when Deion leaves.

I still say one of the biggest mistakes Aggy ever made was not offering Jeff Traylor. When Stoops was hired to coach OU I told my wife our run of dominance was over. I felt the same way about Traylor and very nervous aggy would get smart and offer him. But aggy is "too big" to offer a lower tier coach so they went with the tried and true moron decision. Elko is nothing more than a 7-5 typical aggy coach.

Funny, at the time I had that same fear about aggy getting Traylor. But you are right, he would not be a big enough splash and so, the mediocrity continued.

Refresh my memory. Traylor was HC at Gilmer HS?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back