Trouble in Paradise?

Did you watch aggy vs FA today?

Well, Gators are HORRIBLE 2024.

aggy managed to win in the swamp today.... vs one of the worst FA teams in a while!

Horns will swamp the Gators @ DKR, maybe a shutout or 3 points on junk time

Did you watch aggy vs FA today?

Well, Gators are HORRIBLE 2024.

aggy managed to win in the swamp today.... vs one of the worst FA teams in a while!

Horns will swamp the Gators @ DKR, maybe a shutout or 3 points on junk time
Aggies showed me something in that game. The team has talent and the inexperienced QB performed very well.

Last edited:
Aggies showed me something in that game. The team has talent and the inexperienced QB performed very well.
Agreed. They looked much better than I thought although I didn’t get to watch very much of it. That backup QB Reed might replace Weigman altogether. His running ability brings a whole new dimension to their offense. Having said all that, it could be that Florida is just really, really bad.

Agreed. They looked much better than I thought although I didn’t get to watch very much of it. That backup QB Reed might replace Weigman altogether. His running ability brings a whole new dimension to their offense. Having said all that, it could be that Florida is just really, really bad.
But- now the horse is out of the barn. Future teams know this kid runs and his passing gsme is suspect at this time.

Notre Dame is ***. Florida is ***. aggy is .500 against ***. aggy is ***.

aggy plays a weak *** schedule.

Get yer licks in now!

Misery, LSU, and Texas are guaranteed losses, which gives aggy 4.

Between Bowels Green, Arky, Mississippi aggy, SC, NM aggy, and Auburn, aggy should scrounge up at least 4 more wins to become Weedeater Bowl eligible. I say should . . .

Hold the rope!

Notre Dame is ***. Florida is ***. aggy is .500 against ***. aggy is ***.

aggy plays a weak *** schedule.

Get yer licks in now!

Misery, LSU, and Texas are guaranteed losses, which gives aggy 4.

Between Bowels Green, Arky, Mississippi aggy, SC, NM aggy, and Auburn, aggy should scrounge up at least 4 more wins to become Weedeater Bowl eligible. I say should . . .

Hold the rope!

Point of Order, Sir.

I move, aggy does NOT beat arky!

Do I hear a second?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back