Trouble in Paradise?

So, I got curious and checked Winsapedia.

aggy all-time winning: 603% ... barely 6 of 10

Alltime record 778 - 503 - 48. Record all time: 16th
More than 50% of their wins were against such power-houses as Lamar, Tarelton St., Sam Houston St., Prarie View A&M, Kent St....

No, Elko is NOT the missing link... just one more HC that loves the $$$ and thinks he is THE MAN to turn it all around.

Well, get in line Elko, there are many aggy HC tombstones in front of you that thought they too could turn around that moribund program.

Nevertheless, dream, squeeze and whoop it up! :popcorn:

No, Elko is NOT the missing link... just one more HC that loves the $$$ and thinks he is THE MAN to turn it all around.

Well, get in line Elko, there are many aggy HC tombstones in front of you that thought they too could turn around that moribund program.

That’s the aggy trifecta..dream..squeeze..and whoop!
Pay the man Shirley!

I'm partly watching aggy vs Okie Lite.

3-3 late first qtr.

Sniff! You smell that? Early smells of another aggy loss... more aggy misery!

Don't worry Elko is on the way!!

If you look up pandering on YouTube - this video pops up without any need for further explanation

Aggy qb carted off after first play. Hate to see any kid injured no matter the team. Their 4th string guy won’t last long.

Even though they were playing the 4th string QB-he was leading rusher in attempts and yards.. Was really surprised to see his second play being a run.

For a second I was surprised aggy kept it as close as it was. Then I remember this is the same OSU team that lost to Alabama St, FAU by 40 points and got waxed by us. All the "in between stuff" that got them to the Big XII championship the only impressive win they had was OU.

aggy said the Horns didn’t deserve the cfp because the Horns played in the Big 12 and the Horns played a horrible team in the Big 12 Championship. The irony.

Last edited:
He must be the grandson of the old aggy who got caught doing the same maneuver. I want to say it was during the Tennessee beatdown in the 1-1-'05 Cotton Bowl.

His nickname is Tickle Me Elko. I told my wife that a few days ago. She saw him in the booth during The Little Brother Bowl last night for the first time and yelled, "He does look like Tickle Me Elko!"

So, TEX, exactly how did you become such an authority on this particular cult ritual?
{<;

I just imagined the most insane reason possible that a group of brainwashed dudes playing soldier might have for creating this jar of rancid bodily fluids in the first place.

Best guess is that it has to be some sort of pagan cultic burnt offering, right?

Uh....
upload_2023-12-28_23-1-20.png

The Chicken Ranch

We always have been, and always will be in their shadows. Their athletic department wins, and ours doesn't.

Just this year alone they won a NC in Volleyball, their women's basketball is Top 5, their men's basketball is top 20, their football team is in the playoffs, and they baseball team will likely be very good again. Their Olympic sports always dominate.

Where are we in comparison? We've won one big 4 NC in our lifetimes.

But not to worry, we are also in the shadows of Baylor, Rice, OU, LSU and TCU.

Back