Trouble in Paradise?

True story. Me and several Ft.Worth buddies knew a dude growing up that was early on and thru young adulthood was very much like Jeff Lebowski !!

Got undergrad at Austin College (Sherman - expensive $). UH law school. Never practiced law in Dallas in a serious way....

Today he lives in Argentina to avoid the IRS!

A friend. I love him and his family since 1961.... and always will.
There are many folks in South America and Africa only to avoid paying taxes. Weird flex but okay.

True story. Me and several Ft.Worth buddies knew a dude growing up that was early on and thru young adulthood was very much like Jeff Lebowski !!

Got undergrad at Austin College (Sherman - expensive $). UH law school. Never practiced law in Dallas in a serious way....

Today he lives in Argentina to avoid the IRS!

A friend. I love him and his family since 1961.... and always will.
I have the same type of story. A friend from
Florida received his law degree and went to work for "the company" and was stationed in Chile. Stayed there his entire career, married a local, and retired there. After his retirement, he kept the local company that served as his front. He has never paid a dime to the IRS since he retired.

I have the same type of story. A friend from
Florida received his law degree and went to work for "the company" and was stationed in Chile. Stayed there his entire career, married a local, and retired there. After his retirement, he kept the local company that served as his front. He has never paid a dime to the IRS since he retired.
I spent a small amount of time in Chile & had a Chilean GF. Chile is a BEAUTIFUL country with the most hospitable people I've ever encountered.

Wonder how many of these still exist?

badb9c02ac356dec3cc8a61fbce4ebe2.jpg

So, I got curious and checked Winsapedia.

aggy all-time winning: 603% ... barely 6 of 10

Alltime record 778 - 503 - 48. Record all time: 16th

Record vs TU: 37 - 76 - 5

Time to gloat: UT alltime record: 948 - 391 - 33.
708% Alltime.

Legit NC:

UT 4
aggy 1 (1939*)

* season Hitler invaded Poland to start WW2.

Last edited:

Alltime record 778 - 503 - 48

Record all time: 16th

Time to gloat: UT alltime record: 948 - 391 - 33
We account for a little over 15% of their total loses. Wow!

I've had Aggies that I consider sensible, intelligent folks tell me that the only reason has such a large lead in the series is that they sent their best to fight in WWI and II while teasippers stayed behind to play football. Nevermind those two together account for roughly 10 years. Guess that's what I get for considering them sensible and intelligent...

I've had Aggies that I consider sensible, intelligent folks tell me that the only reason has such a large lead in the series is that they sent their best to fight in WWI and II while teasippers stayed behind to play football. Nevermind those two together account for roughly 10 years. Guess that's what I get for considering them sensible and intelligent...

Lame, ignorant, disingenuous.

Can't back it up with stats but that is typical aggy ********, propaganda, and myths about UT early / during WWII. Yes, they had a high number of brave patriots volunteers go off to war. So did many other colleges at the time!

Stellar 1941 UT team - many went off to war, as did MANY later UT athletes and students in 1942 and beyond.

aggy, educate yourselves on America voluntarism during early WW2 before you feed off your ignorant LOSER, inferior propaganda about UT.

Last edited:
Lame, ignorant, disingenuous.

Can't back it up with stats but that is typical aggy ********, propaganda, and myths about UT early / during WWII. Yes, they had a high number of brave patriots volunteers go off to war. So did many other colleges at the time!

Stellar 1941 UT team (many underclassmen) went off to war, as did MANY later UT athletes and students in 1942 and beyond.

aggy, educate yourselves on America voluntarism during early WW2 before you feed off your ignorant LOSER, inferior propaganda about UT.
Don't you know that aggy comprised more than 85% of ALL Allied troops. Of the 85% aggys who served, 85% were decorated; of that group, 85% received the Purple Heart; of that group 85% rcvd MULTIPLE Purple Hearts & of that group, 85% won the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Don't you know that aggy comprised more than 85% of ALL Allied troops. Of the 85% aggys who served, 85% were decorated; of that group, 85% received the Purple Heart; of that group 85% rcvd MULTIPLE Purple Hearts & of that group, 85% won the Congressional Medal of Honor.
And of all the Allied troops, only 2% surrendered to the Germans and get this - they were all tsips!!!! Hence the insulting reference to being a 2%er.

and it’s a little known fact that Reveille answered a German surrender demand at the Battle of the Bulge with the response “Nuts!”

texags had a post about that WFAA piece last week. Of course, they labeled the reporter a tsip. Never mind he says he went to Hofstra, he's obviously part of the BOMC.

Alltime record 778 - 503 - 48. Record all time: 16th

Time to gloat: UT alltime record: 948 - 391 - 33.
708% Alltime.

Legit NC:

UT 4
aggy 1 (1939*)

* season Hitler invaded Poland to start WW2.
Those fools live in Bizarro world believing those stats are reversed in their favor.

And of all the Allied troops, only 2% surrendered to the Germans and get this - they were all tsips!!!! Hence the insulting reference to being a 2%er.

and it’s a little known fact that Reveille answered a German surrender demand at the Battle of the Bulge with the response “Nuts!”
So reveille is to blame for the squeezing.

Back