Trouble in Paradise?

Wait until the new coach’s wife hears of their crusty, satanic jar.

Mr. Elko: Now honey don’t be alarmed. This just represents our burning desire to beat the t-sips. What? Not it’s not gay at all! Now help me find my vice grips so I can get the lid off. So I can make a deposit why else!? Don’t worry honey I won’t catch any diseases this is all virgin jizz. You need a change of scenery? We just godang got here!

IMG_0182.png

Is there Qatar presence on aggy campus here is USA?
If it is all confined to Qatar what is benefit to aggy here? Just money they can use for athletics.
Why would Qatar pay aggy billions? Just to use aggy name?
Does Qatar get season tickets ?

Aggy has shared in Bama's and Georgia's nat'l championships by association. So, by association, do they now share in the oil wealth of Qatar?

p.s. Spent a little time in Doha. Qatar and anm deserve each other.

Actually didn't this happen in 2002 or03?
If the research is done at the Qatar campus why wouldn't Qatar have rights to it.
I just love how the rest of the nation is jumping on this and pointing out aggy got 1 BILLION and is still a loser.
I do think the country needs to know the details .

This from comments
"tu will always get top players. The key question is can they do anything with them."
Can Texas do anything with them????? Guess the aggy dude didn't watch college football in Sept-Dec.

This from comments
"tu will always get top players. The key question is can they do anything with them."
Can Texas do anything with them????? Guess the aggy dude didn't watch college football in Sept-Dec.

aggy answer: "No, just look at 2005 for example."

Bjork apparently headed to The Ohio State. I guess completely botching an extension contract, a firing, and a new football hire tells the good folks in Ohio there's our man. Is aggy paying Ohio State to take him?

Except the time between DeLoss and CdC, Texas seems to have a little different job description: Make/acquire Money; hire good coaches; win games and conferences; and make/acquire more MONEY

Back