Trouble in Paradise?

Aggy still licking the balls of the SEC. Pathetic losers.

I have a feeling ‘licking’ is on aggy top ten list of traditions. Closely followed by ‘sucking’ year after year after ….

My understanding is that the SEC ball licking was part of the gentlemen's agreement for aggy to join the SEC. To much surprise, it was aggy's request to do the ball licking...

Last edited:
Only aggy could so thoroughly aggy up
1) an extremely expensive bought and paid for recruiting class AND
2) an extremely expensive bought and paid for head coach
AT THE SAME TIME!

AT THE SAME TIME!
but the extremely expensive bought and paid for head coach says the extremely expensive bought and paid for recruiting class never happened. Those players wanted to live in collie station and play for him for free.

AT THE SAME TIME!
The real screw up was expecting that buying an expensive coach and expensive players would work in the first place.
Look at the MLB teams who have tried to buy World Series wins. Yankees and Dodgers are the best examples. They may get there once and in awhile, but usually lose to a team built around homegrown, solid players who make the clubhouse a good one. IMO, teams that are "bought" don't have good clubhouses. They have clubhouses full of prima donnas and divas who are in it for themselves.
CFB teams who try this tactic with 18 year old kids are going to learn an expensive lesson.

aggy thinks Klein is implementing a “JFF” offense. They are too stupid to understand Manziel simply was a great scrambler who often threw jump balls to his great receivers.

They are eating their own now since the have figured out the beloved Erob is going in home with Aggie recruits pitching Syracuse, and winning.

They are eating their own now since the have figured out the beloved Erob is going in home with Aggie recruits pitching Syracuse, and winning.
Can’t you just see this guy going into a recruit's home wearing an aggy jacket and he's all WHOOP and once he gets in he pulls it off and there's a Syracuse jacket underneath with some knockoff Rolexes taped to the jacket liner all shyster-like and he has a bag of Syracuse caps and stickers and he starts talking **** about a&m

Erob spelled backwards is bore
You know what a bore is?
A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude while failing to provide company

I grabbed The Daily Texan when I was on campus last week. They spoke to editors of other Big 12 and SEC school newspapers for their thoughts on Texas making the CFP. Most replies were the same hitting points on
  • Texas looks good including victory over Bama
  • If Bama was in, Texas was in
  • Sucks for FSU
... except for Mr. White of the Battalion. Here's what he said:

View attachment 9026
I am stunned he didn't mention aggies winning streak against teams in Texas. To be broken in November 2024

Aggies jokes write themselves: interim head coach “ERob” (for the Aggies in Texas Bowl who is heading to coach Syracuse) flipped an Aggie commit, to commit to Syracuse and “ERob” is using “Aggie in home visits” to recruit for Syracuse.

Dad, why are Aggies consistently so inept?

aggy went from having the greatest class of all time to now taking players from Youngstown state and Old Dominion.

Aggy with their most expensive head coach and most expensive recruiting class reminds me of the scene from spinal Tap where the guy gets stuffing his pants with cucumber.

everyone knew it wasn’t real to begin with and when he got caught everyone was embarrassed for him, but he was too stupid to be that embarrassed. That’s aggy.

Back