Trouble in Paradise?

Yeah, some good stuff there. Some realistic aggys, some stupid and a few delusional clowns.
Under normal circumstances, TexAgs is 90% or more stupidity and/or delusional clowning. Only at times like this do the realistic ones feel compelled to correct the testimony.

Yeah, some good stuff there. Some realistic aggys, some stupid and a few delusional clowns.

I admit, I've spent as many hours reading and enjoying texag misery since the stoops hire/ not hire as I have on this board. Feel guilty? Not one bit....

My favorite post during the jimbo failure & buyout and stoops fiasco period where ledge leapers were in full tilt. :so, what step in recovery are we at right now"

I admit, I've spent as many hours reading and enjoying texag misery since the stoops hire/ not hire as I have on this board. Feel guilty? Not one bit....

My favorite post during the jimbo failure & buyout and stoops fiasco period where ledge leapers were in full tilt. :so, what step in recovery are we at right now"

Another favorite of mine, an OP posted "call me crazy but I think hiring stoops is a great move". Reply poster, "you're crazier than a fish with titties".

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Proud of you!

408432462_10222426355879801_4103942466123453399_n.jpg

Someone who knows how to do it, please download this video and overlay the longhorn logo over the guy talking and aggy logo over the quiet one. :lmao:

I grabbed The Daily Texan when I was on campus last week. They spoke to editors of other Big 12 and SEC school newspapers for their thoughts on Texas making the CFP. Most replies were the same hitting points on
  • Texas looks good including victory over Bama
  • If Bama was in, Texas was in
  • Sucks for FSU
... except for Mr. White of the Battalion. Here's what he said:

upload_2023-12-11_8-20-4.png

I grabbed The Daily Texan when I was on campus last week. They spoke to editors of other Big 12 and SEC school newspapers for their thoughts on Texas making the CFP. Most replies were the same hitting points on
  • Sucks for FSU

View attachment 9026
Aggy still licking the balls of the SEC. Pathetic losers.

• Sucks for FSU

View attachment 9026
Meh.

In other news, I made yogurt this weekend.

Seems like aggy was confused. He admitted the CFP committee chose the 4 best teams
It then looks like typical aggy inferior complex whine shot at Texas. Making the writer look really stupid.

Back