Trouble in Paradise?

It is nice to see that some things stay the same, regardless of the year or poster. I remember the texags implosion after we won in '06. I remember the common theme over there was that tu didn't really win because Vince's knee was down before he lateraled the ball.

My buddy showed me a good one yesterday which said "Why are we so weak and powerless?" I had to ask if he posted it as a troll. He swears no.

It is nice to see that some things stay the same, regardless of the year or poster. I remember the texags implosion after we won in '06. I remember the common theme over there was that tu didn't really win because Vince's knee was down before he lateraled the ball.

USC whined about Vince's knee. It dont make a ****.... Horns were going to score a TD on that drive anyway!

Last edited:
USC whined about Vince's knee. It dont make a ****.... Horns were going to score a TD on that drive anyway!
We were going to score anyway. And if we had taken more time off the clock scoring, USC wouldn't have had the time to drive for their 43 yd field goal, which they converted with :02 on the clock.

aggy and USC fans can suck a big one for whining over that call.
aggy fans can suck a big one on general principle.

GAsZO2LWQAAFhC1

It's OFFICIAL now

Do y’all remember the radio show or something with the skit "RC on a phone" and they had some guy that sounded just like RC, it was so hilarious - he said he got in an argument with Mack and threw him in a dumpster

Mack was on there too, said something about he thought blitzing was illegal in bowl games, after the 2002 or 2003 bowl loss to K-State I think it was?

Do y’all remember the radio show or something with the skit "RC on a phone" and they had some guy that sounded just like RC, it was so hilarious - he said he got in an argument with Mack and threw him in a dumpster

Mack was on there too, said something about he thought blitzing was illegal in bowl games, after the 2002 or 2003 bowl loss to K-State I think it was?
RC would say he was disappointed that his defense didn’t score more when commenting on the prior week’s game.

Last edited:

I did a little interweb research and found this...

"...John Granato and Lance Zierlein’s local morning radio show during Slocum’s tenure at A&M, “Coach Slocum on a Mobile.”

Couldn't find any audio with the skits.

Link

Joes posted this:

Wow. There is a level of paranoia on this whole Texags forum that just goes beyond rationality. Whether it's that Texas controls the NCAA or the Trump election stuff or alien coverups it just seems like everyone is committed to some version of "shadow forces behind the scenes control everything". It's weird.

In response to this:

Always knew football and basketball was controlled by the power brokers. I thought most Aggies already knew this bc of the history of the SWC and all the schools being on probation bc of Texas controlling the NCAA.

And aggy response to Joes is this:

See that's what's nice about living in reality.

Mr Joe sums up a sip perfectly. Lives in total denial. Lives in their own reality. Epitome of a true narcissist. And bringing politics into it. Icing on the cake of someone that has no idea about sports.

It's really interesting to watch them live their lives in make believe land.

I just can't wrap my brain around how dumb those idiots are. This is why I hate dealing with any aggy because they all think this way. They are absolutely incapable of critical thinking. I just can't.

I did a little interweb research and found this...

"...John Granato and Lance Zierlein’s local morning radio show during Slocum’s tenure at A&M, “Coach Slocum on a Mobile.”

Couldn't find any audio with the skits.

Link

Lance did a skit about Lou Holtz’s dog tearing his ACL chasing a cat, I still laugh about that.

I just found this jewel over at the neighbors-

Good coaches can flat out coach. Give them elite talent, and they get that much better. Proven guys who Elko feels comfortable with, and they know his system.

I just found this jewel over at the neighbors-

Good coaches can flat out coach. Give them elite talent, and they get that much better. Proven guys who Elko feels comfortable with, and they know his system.

Inexperienced coaches always make the mistake of bringing their staff from lower level schools with them instead of networking and finding the best coaches available. Binder boy did that and it bit him in the ***. I'm afraid any aggy buying into this will seriously disappoint them. I predict tougher times are ahead for them.

Back