Trouble in Paradise?

That was a mistake. I'm back because of the absurdity. First thing I found:

upload_2023-12-3_12-30-19.png

minimum of 3 SEC losses? Like to who, Alabama??

That was a mistake. I'm back because of the absurdity. First thing I found:

View attachment 8985

minimum of 3 SEC losses? Like to who, Alabama??
Wow...simply WOW!!! Michigan played a joke OOC schedule...unlike scheduling the mighty Cambellites of Abilene Christian, Prairie View, Tarleton St., ut-Martin, ut-Chattanooga, Lamar, etc

Last edited:
I saw something about a cancer being unleashed and impending doom for Aggie unless elko walks on water.

Slow news day.

This is aggy’s worst nightmare come true. They suck balls (again). Paid out $76M to get rid of Jimbo “The Savior” Fisher, on top of ~$1B of related investments in Pyle Field upgrades, aggy kiddie park, NIL, etc….and now Big Bro goes and does it again. Reminds me of the comedian who did a bit on his older brother - Naval Academy graduate, SEAL, astronaut, and a doctor. “Thanks Big Bro….appreciate having to follow that….”

At least they have the 7 OT Victory over LSU Cups to put in their trophy case along with the extra Christmas lights, bags of salt for the water softener, and old yearbooks.

Last edited:
Delusion and denial run deep over there. Always has. Texas is never as good as their record, it’s always inferior competition since aggy joined sec. The irony that they finish the same in the sec west as they did in the Big 12 south is beyond their comprehension abilities. Oh well, they can enjoy squeezing hard on January 1 for the huskies, after all UW mascot is a canine also.

texagsatm2014

5:13a, 12/4/23

Texas tried to play us this year, when they were scheduling this season years ago. We told them no. So they scheduled Bama. Since we said no, they got Bama and won, and are now in the CFP. Thanks to us, they are now in the playoffs.

texagsatm2014

5:13a, 12/4/23

Texas tried to play us this year, when they were scheduling this season years ago. We told them no. So they scheduled Bama. Since we said no, they got Bama and won, and are now in the CFP. Thanks to us, they are now in the playoffs.
Can someone find the quote from the a&m president or AD or chancellor (whoever) from 2012 or so that was along the lines that they would never play us again unless we happen to make the CFP? Well, we’re here. Where are you lil bro??? :yippee:

The whole scene is just wierd.
Full of Ol Sarges once again thinking that this is the missing piece.
The issue is the cult-ure at A&M and the unwillingness to step back and look at themselves.
I love traditions, but there is a limit and silly traditions that make no sense.
I never paid attention to the bonfire. Once the horrible tragedy happened and I saw the ridiculous risks Aggies were taking with kids, it made me sick. It was sadly a matter of time… for what?
I personally know a man that had a son killed in that absurd tradition. Who in their right mind at the university would allow that?
You are now a school with a strong ROTC program, not a military school. Just do that.
Get coed cheerleaders. Your yell guys are embarrassing.
Stop with the Aggie ring show off.
I’ve recruited at A&M. Great kids. The inclusive approach to believing they are moral superior is a major turn off.

The whole scene is just wierd.
Full of Ol Sarges once again thinking that this is the missing piece.
The issue is the cult-ure at A&M and the unwillingness to step back and look at themselves.
I love traditions, but there is a limit and silly traditions that make no sense.
I never paid attention to the bonfire. Once the horrible tragedy happened and I saw the ridiculous risks Aggies were taking with kids, it made me sick. It was sadly a matter of time… for what?
I personally know a man that had a son killed in that absurd tradition. Who in their right mind at the university would allow that?
You are now a school with a strong ROTC program, not a military school. Just do that.
Get coed cheerleaders. Your yell guys are embarrassing.
Stop with the Aggie ring show off.
I’ve recruited at A&M. Great kids. The inclusive approach to believing they are moral superior is a major turn off.
And now they have a lot of smart kids that know you are right. Will not end well.

Back