Trouble in Paradise?

And I wish no harm to anyone but I don't think Elko can fix this mess. It is simply too messy.
It’s the weirdest coaching position in America. I wonder what his wife thinks..especially after she hears about the true essence of their crusty jar.

Last edited:
Best post so far in this thread. Gold indeed! :e-face-tears::e-face-tears::e-face-tears: He’s wrong about IPAs though:
IMG-1329.jpg

texagsatm2014
5:13a, 12/4/23

Texas tried to play us this year, when they were scheduling this season years ago. We told them no. So they scheduled Bama. Since we said no, they got Bama and won, and are now in the CFP. Thanks to us, they are now in the playoffs.
Wow...I wonder if they also take credit for the Ressurection?!?!

Delusion and denial run deep over there. Always has. Texas is never as good as their record, it’s always inferior competition since aggy joined sec. The irony that they finish the same in the sec west as they did in the Big 12 south is beyond their comprehension abilities. Oh well, they can enjoy squeezing hard on January 1 for the huskies, after all UW mascot is a canine also.
Until then they always have the sacred Jizz-Jar.

As I think more about what’s been happening in College Station over the past several years, and as I read Evan Stewart‘s comments about the money that was not paid to him (or at least that seemed to be what he was suggesting) from his and other NIL agreements, one thought comes to mine. These fools at TAM may have, more than any other factor in college football, screwed things up for generations to come.

Imagine being a player on that team that was promised NIL money. They see their head coach, an abject failure, being paid $76 million to simply walk away. For 18 to 22 year olds, what message is that sending? If TAM is willing to pay this guy 76 million to go away, why shouldn’t TAM be willing to pay a HUGE chunk of money to existing and future players?

What a pathetic legacy.

What part of losing $20 million a year and needing cash doesn't that cretin understand. When the university administration said, "you owe us $20 million from last year and you're asking for another $20? Get out and come back before the end of the month with our $20 million".

That was before Jimbo

Aggies know how to spend money but not "invest" money. Good engineers, but the accounting, finance, and ECONOMICS departments need outside influences.

Dave,

That guy that was dean of Aggie business school was a real jerk. I met with him once, and he said he would "get back to me". Secretary called and wanted to set up another meeting. I said with head of Bio Sciences - yes; engineering - yes; Corp - yes; 12th man - yes; that jackass - I'll pass.

Basically all they look at are the games Quinn was injured or fresh off injury. We still won without him (houston, BYU, KState) and barely back TCU. Once he got healthy again we started kicking ***. Having a healthy QB makes a huge difference in our aggressive Sark will be. We also lost a 1000 yd rusher in there too. But don't let reality in the conversation. Too tough for them.

Back