Trouble in Paradise?

It wait/ Ags are going to run up the score and then thats the next escalation on the Aggie rollercoater against Tarleton.
Yes Tarleton. A buddy of mine is a great guy, huge Aggie. But his son plays for Tarleton, going to be a tough day watching his Ags steamroll and wave towels while those Cheerleaders? spin around.
“Bobbys play calling needed time”,
“Defense came to play! We held thrm to 59 yds rushing”
etc.

How can we charge the Jimbo tax on concessions if no one is there to concession? Me thinks Kyle Field needs to think of football as an opening act for 'Monster Truck" weekends. That will pack the house and squeeze some nuts.

Brilliant! They could rename aggy memorial stadium to Brazos County fairgrounds. the shoe fits!

Never gets old...

upload_2023-9-21_16-6-40.png

A&M OL arrested. Jordan Spasojevic-Moko becomes the third player to be arrested this season.

Texas A&M football player arrested on charges of violating protection order
I told @guy4321 earlier that "aggy are stoopid", but this moron sets a new standard.

First, he goes into a bar where he knows the girl who got the protective order is. Taunts her by sticking his tongue out at her. Many, many witnesses to give statements against him. Then in an even more colossal display of aggyness, after being arrested for his stupidity in the bar, he phones the girl three times from the jail attempting to get her to drop the charges. Whoop!!! Whoop!!! Whoop!!!

Don't blow that horn too loud. At least the kid didn't call his roommate on the jail phone to ask him to go "eliminate" the complainant. As far as we know, this is not the Aggie's FOURTH conviction.

How the hell could Mack not know?

IIRC kid was Robert Joseph from Port Arthur; highly ranked safety. He had 3 or 4 felony convictions as a minor and Port Arthur coach hid them from everyone and allowed him back on the team. His action cost us his eligibility as well as that of a LB from El Paso.

Old brain is preventing me from remembering the coach's name that won state at Willowridge, moved to Aldine, then into administration at Humble. He coached and hired the PA coach, who moved to be HC at Atascocita before being removed for Craig Stump.

Don't blow that horn too loud. At least the kid didn't call his roommate on the jail phone to ask him to go "eliminate" the complainant. As far as we know, this is not the Aggie's FOURTH conviction.

How the hell could Mack not know?
I feel like that black eye is far enough in the past to allow us to chirp about this one. But I do remember R. Joseph and I understand where you're coming from.

I've watched a lot of their stuff since Texas announced it was joining the SEC over two years ago. Some are good, some are bad, and a few are great. This may be the best not just because it mocks aggy but because of the lyrics too. LOL

Back