Trouble in Paradise?

Insane that you'd play somebody who was going 40 - 50 MPH OVER the speed limit, running red lights, and being a challenge for cops to merely pull over. Oh, and he was arrested last month too??
The real perp is still on the loose….when will Jimbo be arrested for fraud?

Last edited:

What you are suggesting could start a dangerous precedent. I'd like to put you in a room with Frank Beamer to discuss his NCAA record of taking 19+ players out on felony bonds to play in the Orange Bowl, including one with THREE accused rapes.

Kinda ironic that VT took that much trash to play in a stadium owned by the founder of Waste Management.

So he "overslept"?

No one should over assume that 18 to 24-year-old males will make rational decisions not even most of the time.

It's all just so so very aggy. Get a seat at the high-end table, buy-in with a **** load of chips, make a bunch of crazy high stakes bets just to try to show off, get your bluff called every single time, and end up having some loan shark (jimbo) leaning on you for favors for the rest of your miserable, red-***, hillbilly life. LOL. They are such a joke.

In fairness, husband was definitely wearing his Longhorn polo under his robe. My bigger issue with wearing A&M gear to church is when they whoop in church. Any time something Aggie is mentioned.
That drives me nuts….
‘Hey everyone.. we have a new homeless Ministry that Kyle is starting , hes a graduate of Texas A&M and…” the smattering if whoops come out.
I say loud enough to hear. “ oh good grief “

Last edited:
That drives me nuts….
‘Hey everyone.. we have a new homeless Ministry that Kyle is stsrtong, hes a graduate of Texas A&M andd” the smattering if whoops come our.
I say loud enough to hear. “ oh good grief “
It is well known in collie station that Jesus walked on and across the Brazos.

I know as Texas fans we want to make a big deal of this, but

Just wait til' Sat morning. They'll be paying you $9 to show up.
How can we charge the Jimbo tax on concessions if no one is there to concession? Me thinks Kyle Field needs to think of football as an opening act for 'Monster Truck" weekends. That will pack the house and squeeze some nuts.

Texags gold after last night's game.

The difference between Bethune Cookman & A&M is...
110 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Nice Guy Eddie
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3401095/replies/65649027

That Bethune got 48 hung on them on $1 dollar ticket night, and our 48 cost us $350 each."
AG

7:53a

except that Miami could have scored 70 against Bethune if they wanted to...

In reply to LMCane7:55a

AG

They would have probably scored more on A&M is they were not giving away possessions early in the game.

We're splitting hairs with Bethune Cookman at this point in year 6."

Back