Trouble in Paradise?

Please tell me this isn't true. This is dubbed or something? Did he really think the field was affected by watering or logos? My gosh, he really is the aggiest, aggie.

and then there is this.... "They could wait until 2030 and still have to pay him $10 million to not coach. Staggering."

To misquote the board How is anyone an (Nebraska) aggie fan?

Also Jimbo:

Dadgummit Miami defense they clapped like our snap count and made our guys jump see they clapped and you can't - it was definitely clapping before the snap and we snapped it at the clap sound and got the penalty, now that's not right

7yxc10.jpg

^^^ thank you for sharing.

This action at Bucees is what insecure, immature, and dickless losers do when they have no real pride or confidence in THEMSELVES or their desperation for legitimacy for the so called "aggy program"!

Last edited:
In response to a fellow aggy saying they will go 11-1 after the early season loss, Robert Earl Keen’s boss replies:

Jack Boyett
11:11a, 9/12/23

I've spent like 20 football seasons on Texags.
It's like clockwork.

^^^ thank you for sharing.

This action at Bucees is what insecure, immature, and dickless losers do when they have no real pride or confidence in THEMSELVES or their desperation for legitimacy for the so called "aggy program"!
Its funny that they did this and filmed it and reveled in their own stupidity.

In response to a fellow aggy saying they will go 11-1 after the early season loss, Robert Earl Keen’s boss replies:

Jack Boyett
11:11a, 9/12/23

I've spent like 20 football seasons on Texags.
It's like clockwork.
Best thing about that post is the username. 5 stars for that guy.

If I was a merchandiser at Buccees and caught those dickless wonders doing that stuff, leaving it to me to have to undo, there would be literal hell to pay.

My first thought when I saw that is this action, it was going to cause some poor store employee to have to waste time and undo that mess. I suspect the employees manager would be pissed the employee will have to waste time correcting this, when the employee really needs to be doing something else in the store...

At this point, aggy only hope is that Sark and Co fall on their collective face. That’s all they got.

Insane that you'd play somebody who was going 40 - 50 MPH OVER the speed limit, running red lights, and being a challenge for cops to merely pull over. Oh, and he was arrested last month too??
In fairness, the arrest was related to the speeding. They let him go because it was unsafe to pursue, and arrested him peacefully at a later date.

Insane that you'd play somebody who was going 40 - 50 MPH OVER the speed limit, running red lights, and being a challenge for cops to merely pull over. Oh, and he was arrested last month too??
Jimbo gonna Jimbo. Aggy gonna Aggy.
"They just kids, that's all." - Varsity Blues

Was he driving 40/50 mph Over limit and then cops noticed him?
Or did he speed up when cops tried to pull him over?
Wonder how many drugs or how much alcohol was involved.
aggy can not let him play.

Was he driving 40/50 mph Over limit and then cops noticed him?
Or did he speed up when cops tried to pull him over?
Wonder how many drugs or how much alcohol was involved.
aggy can not let him play.
He was driving to morning practice, so presumably no drugs in play.

Back