Trouble in Paradise?

Offered without comment.

^^^
What’s going through jimbo’s mind in this pic?
- “Should I take that $250M extension thru 2050 the aggy BMDs just offered me last night? We almost beat Miami in their house, held ‘em below 50, and we’re 1-1 already is blowing their minds.”
- “How many horses can I buy with $77M?”
- “Wonder if Bobby can coach D, too - this is freakin’ awesome!”
- “Hope that nacho guy comes around again - that was some dad-gum good eatin’. “

What else?

I love it when aggy October comes early.

Aggy-Annual-Roller-Coaster-ujy608.jpg

This dude has no accountability. He deserves agsy and they deserve him.

And that, you honor, is why we lost. The Defense rests its case.

That’s another aggy-ism: refs are against them. They never get the calls. Other teams get the benefit of the zebras against them. Excuses for everything and every loss.

UT, btw, always gets the calls, according to lil bro BOMC - part of the Burnt Orange Media Conspiracy.

My pastor is an Aggie and his son is a senior there. The church has a large congregation of Aggies, particularly in the young married crowd. A couple of months ago, he stopped in the middle of his sermon to say, "Aggies I know you love to 'Whoop", but over the next few minutes you will have multiple opportunities. Please hold your whoops until I tell you the appropriate time, then you can do them all at once." 5-6 minutes later he looked in their direction and said, "OK, now".

They currently sit at #5 in 2024 recruiting on 247. Their commitments include 18 highly ranked 4* and one 5*. I just can't understand how those kids can look at aggy's performance and then how Jumbo acts after it.

Offered without comment.

With the AG trial going on, I am genuinely surprised Aggie hasn’t gotten smart enough to draft an “Articles of Impeachment” for Jumbo.

Judge: “The House Managers may give their opening statement.”

Rusty Hardin: (chuckling) “Your Honor, Appalachian State. Prosecution rests.”

Judge: “Defense, you may proceed.”

Tony Buzbee: “Uh….ummmm….f*ck. I was hoping he wouldn’t bring that up.”

txhorn,

You realize that Monroe is coached by Buster Brown. It would be hilarious if Monroe beat Jimbo after the way he screwed over Coach Bowden to get the FSU job.

Back