Trouble in Paradise?

She is completely full of ****, because she believes they have everything needed to be one of the top programs in the country.

They may have money and a large but hideous and crappy stadium, true. They may attempt to compete in the SEC. None of that overcomes the little brother loser mentality deeply ingrained in the psyche, heart, and soul of every pathetic being who chooses to matriculate there. And overcoming that mentality is essentially impossible, because to do so means losing all that aggy has been throughout their existence.

They so deeply love to embrace the image and role of the (s)crappy underdog fighting valiantly against the big, bad rich boy t-sips at Texas that they cannot let it go, and it is this very identity that bites their fans in the *** for eternity. And the fan underdog expectations infect the coaching staff, the players, the milkmen, and every other assorted loser who ever steps foot near Malfunction Junction.

They are Michigan State. They are a shadow of Auburn. They are, at best, home of the 2nd place. Dumb *****. You're kind of pretty. Get out of Malfunction Junction and marry a winner from UT, Alabama, or Michigan while you still have a chance. It's your only hope.

I noticed this little gem in an article, but I haven't fact-checked it.

While things are rosy in Boulder, they are gloomy in College Station. After Miami beat Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M, the Aggies have now lost nine of their last 12 games against Power Five opponents. A reminder that Fisher’s buyout is around $70 million.

Great ROI on $100M for jimbo, $500M for stadium upgrades. aggy business school is obviously top of the heap.

Someone more tech savvy than I (a pretty low bar), needs to repost the clip of Texas and dirt burglars first sec meeting. That never gets old.

I noticed this little gem in an article, but I haven't fact-checked it.

While things are rosy in Boulder, they are gloomy in College Station. After Miami beat Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M, the Aggies have now lost nine of their last 12 games against Power Five opponents. A reminder that Fisher’s buyout is around $70 million.
This is true. Counting yesterday, aggie lost to AUB, FLA, Ole Miss, SC, Ala., MSU, last year (and Ap Sate), and LSU and Ole Miss the year before. Three wins over Miami, Ark, and LSU last year. This goes back to a win over Auburn in 2021. Let's see if Auburn can redeem itself.

This is so classically funny. Captures so many weirdo-isms of aggy. Burst out laughing moments. Well done. Loved it.
Aggy can’t get out their own way and are unable to figure out why they’re the butt of all jokes. I mean, come on, they have all that was referenced to be successful, except reality!

Aggy can’t get out their own way and are unable to figure out why they’re the butt of all jokes. I mean, come on, they have all that was referenced to be successful, except reality!

“We have the best school. (App State just scores again…). We have the best stadium. (Mississippi just scored again…). We have the best fans (Oklahoma just scored again…). We have the most (Miami just scored again) traditions. (Jimbo just extended with $100M 10-year contract…). Our corps of cadets can March like a mother scratcher….

Why doesn’t anyone like us? Why are we not given the respect we think we’ve earned in our minds? From the outside….inside.”

or something like that…

"The Aggies have been remarkably average for the majority of the Fisher era."
The Aggies have been remarkably average for the majority of their existence. (I fixed it for the man.)

"The Aggies have been remarkably average for the majority of the Fisher era."
The Aggies have been remarkably average for the majority of their existence. (I fixed it for the man.)
For those that have lived a long time watching aggys, you learn to accept that NO amount of divine intervention will save them from themselves.
They just need to give it up. Losers for eternity just can’t be helped.

One of my pastor friends is a Longhorn and his wife is an Aggie. She asked about how I felt about all the games yesterday. I said I felt great about the team's performance against Alabama and I hope they can keep up the intensity even when we're playing bad teams. She replied with something along the lines of "you must have been so happy to see us lose" and I kind of laughed and said "I don't even think about A&M."

One of my pastor friends is a Longhorn and his wife is an Aggie. She asked about how I felt about all the games yesterday. I said I felt great about the team's performance against Alabama and I hope they can keep up the intensity even when we're playing bad teams. She replied with something along the lines of "you must have been so happy to see us lose" and I kind of laughed and said "I don't even think about A&M."

Boom! Nailed it. Nice response!!

For those that have lived a long time watching aggys, you learn to accept that NO amount of divine intervention will save them from themselves.
They just need to give it up. Losers for eternity just can’t be helped.

But….but…we’re aggy. We do everything better than everyone else. Just ask us.

Read an article this morning that stated Miami took down SEC ‘powerhouse’
Texas a&m. WTF!! Dang near did a spit take with my coffee seeing that.

I read same article. I too thought powerhouse? Sez who? But funniest line in the article was that the AD was probably offering the job to Petrino before the plane even took off from Miami.

Did you ask her why aggy wears their logo clothing to church?

Back