Trouble in Paradise?

I believe your assessment but I wonder if they will really pay jimbo off and be able to pay Petrino to stay? 77 million to buy out Jimbo and Petrino will need similar money to stay. That's alot even for aggie. If aggie doesnt win big I think Petrino is given credit for anything good and is taken by another team while aggie tries to raise money to unload Jimbo. we will see. LSU game tonight may give insight into LSU.

aggy will sell both kidneys to have a shot at an NC in their lifetime. $77M payoff is not an issue. If they don’t show this year, watch the aggy donors pass the hat to bring in “the next man up”

texags always does a Jackass of the Game thread after the game. Some nominated a Corps turd with this shirt, and the Jumbotron op that showed him to the stadium
61kgZRK8OVL._SLDPMOBCAROUSELAUTOCROP288221_MCnd_AC_SR462,693_.jpg

I am curious what y'all think about the game w Miami?

"The No. 23 Texas A&M Aggies (1-0) face the Miami Hurricanes (1-0) on Saturday, September 9, 2023 at Hard Rock Stadium. The Aggies are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. An over/under of 51 points has been set for the outing". I watched the aggie game and they looked good. They were at home but I think aggie homefield advantage is overstated. Miami probably has almost none

I think I would take the points but I don't know why because Miami on over other Miami and showed nothing.

Miami 27 aggie 24

I am curious what y'all think about the game w Miami?

"The No. 23 Texas A&M Aggies (1-0) face the Miami Hurricanes (1-0) on Saturday, September 9, 2023 at Hard Rock Stadium. The Aggies are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. An over/under of 51 points has been set for the outing". I watched the aggie game and they looked good. They were at home but I think aggie homefield advantage is overstated. Miami probably has almost none

I think I would take the points but I don't know why because Miami on over other Miami and showed nothing.

Miami 27 aggie 24
It should be close.

As usual, TxGags is pure entertainment!

Was perusing texags, found this post on Jimbo, after his post game comments:

I dont know if I'd adjust anything either except the frequency of my nutsack pulsating massager on my $20K Japanese toilet if I were raking in $1.5M per loss guaranteed at an SEC school.

Go ahead, get rid of me, and ****ing pay me, so I can go watch VHS videos of Winston winning me a natty, you ******ed hilbillies.

Game respect game.

Back