Trouble in Paradise?

upload_2023-8-14_13-16-15.png

Yeah know, sometimes I stop and think about all the weird *** **** that aggy does... it has been listed before so I won't waste time with it, but here a few photos to illustrate some of their behavior....

upload_2023-8-17_9-15-11.png

01fhdf40dbr6c87vs2ys.png

GettyImages-1190729488.jpg

being-an-aggie-6.jpg

"Yell Leaders" grabbing testicles... wonder if they ever grab each others testicles???

2698589.jpg.jpg

Aggy
Yeah know, sometimes I stop and think about all the weird *** **** that aggy does... it has been listed before so I won't waste time with it, but here a few photos to illustrate some of their behavior....

View attachment 8337

01fhdf40dbr6c87vs2ys.png

GettyImages-1190729488.jpg

being-an-aggie-6.jpg

"Yell Leaders" grabbing testicles... wonder if they ever grab each others testicles???

2698589.jpg.jpg
To answer your question, they probably do, but will play if off as ‘test tickles’. Maybe that’s part of fish camp indoctrination.

Watched the Johnny Football Untold on Netflix.

Thoughts:
  1. The fact that Liucci has that kind of access to players, cell phones, families, and whatever else is kind of ****** up. It would be similar to... well... me having access to Ewers and giving him advice about how to best hide his assets.
  2. The people who gave $1 billion in the aftermath of the Heisman were duped. They're probably fine with all the stadium renovations and what-not, but behind closed doors, they gotta feel "had" on some level.
  3. Sumlin is an idiot and was a terrible hire.
  4. Kingsbury is a bro/idiot and even though he's a better coach than Sumlin, he's also an enabler.
  5. Johnny is correct that Reggie should get his Heisman back if Manziel gets to keep his.
  6. The whole NFL Combine story was beyond messed up and it's amazing that ANYONE drafted him after that, let alone in the 1st round. Shows how awful the Cleveland franchise is.

Interesting take on the Johnny Manziel documentary (which I have not seen). If you haven’t seen “Rico” before, he’s a pretty knowledgeable dude.

RicoKnows on TikTok
I know someone very well who I communicated with during the season who played with Aggie during JMs breakout freshman year.
Great kid, but he was shocked that during team meetings, it was announced that” a drug test is coming up in 2 weeks on this date.” He said the aggie coaches were well aware of players smoking weed.

Last edited:
I’m s
I know someone very well who I communicated with who played with Aggie during JMs FR. Season.
Great kid, but he was shocked that during team meetings, it was announced that” a drug test is coming up in 2 weeks on this date.” He said the aggie coaches were well aware of players smoking weed.
More than likely, they grow their own strain of the wacky tobacky. Part of their NIL package.

Watched the Johnny Football Untold on Netflix.

Thoughts:
  1. The fact that Liucci has that kind of access to players, cell phones, families, and whatever else is kind of ****** up. It would be similar to... well... me having access to Ewers and giving him advice about how to best hide his assets.
  2. The people who gave $1 billion in the aftermath of the Heisman were duped. They're probably fine with all the stadium renovations and what-not, but behind closed doors, they gotta feel "had" on some level.
  3. Sumlin is an idiot and was a terrible hire.
  4. Kingsbury is a bro/idiot and even though he's a better coach than Sumlin, he's also an enabler.
  5. Johnny is correct that Reggie should get his Heisman back if Manziel gets to keep his.
  6. The whole NFL Combine story was beyond messed up and it's amazing that ANYONE drafted him after that, let alone in the 1st round. Shows how awful the Cleveland franchise is.

7. He doesn't seem remorseful and would likely do it again if given the chance.

Here is some Aggie medical terminology...
Artery-The study of fine paintings
Barium-What you do when CPR fails
Benign-What you are after you're eight
Cesarean Section-A district in Rome
Coma-A punctuation mark
Colic-A sheep dog
Congenital-Friendly
Dilate-To live longer
Fester-Quicker
G.I. Series-Baseball games between teams of soldiers.

Not mine...still funny. And I can cover M-U of the alphabet as well.

Here is some Aggie medical terminology...
Artery-The study of fine paintings
Barium-What you do when CPR fails
Benign-What you are after you're eight
Cesarean Section-A district in Rome
Coma-A punctuation mark
Colic-A sheep dog
Congenital-Friendly
Dilate-To live longer
Fester-Quicker
G.I. Series-Baseball games between teams of soldiers.

Not mine...still funny. And I can cover M-U of the alphabet as well.
Like I always say, we don't make up aggy jokes, we simply point them out!

So I watched the aggie game last night, NM was very overmatched but the gushing over Petrino play calling followed up by the camera focusing on Jimbo wandering around on the sideline "full Biden" was startling. It really cannot be a good thing long term (or even short term). I suspect anything that goes right on offense will be Petrino credit and anything wrong will be Jimbo. Fair or not the season will play out poorly because there really are no good answers here as far as I can see and with aggie in charge it will probably be a combination of the worst choices. Give Petrino a BIG RAISE, FIRE JIMBO, make them co head coaches? To me the best case is Petrino goes to another school at the end of the year or Jimbo cuts a deal and retires but I feel certain something really silly is afoot.

Dave,

When Petrino was hired I said that if he runs the offense and calls the plays A&M wins the SEC and their QB wins the Hype$man. If not, the Aggies are back to fifth place in the SEC West.

If Bobby is calling the plays, it is because the alums are forcing that on Jimbo. The money is in hand to pay Jimbo off and elevate Bobby to HC. Petrino running the Aggie program is not good for anyone except Aggies.

Dave,

When Petrino was hired I said that if he runs the offense and calls the plays A&M wins the SEC and their QB wins the Hype$man. If not, the Aggies are back to fifth place in the SEC West.

If Bobby is calling the plays, it is because the alums are forcing that on Jimbo. The money is in hand to pay Jimbo off and elevate Bobby to HC. Petrino running the Aggie program is not good for anyone except Aggies.
I believe your assessment but I wonder if they will really pay jimbo off and be able to pay Petrino to stay? 77 million to buy out Jimbo and Petrino will need similar money to stay. That's alot even for aggie. If aggie doesnt win big I think Petrino is given credit for anything good and is taken by another team while aggie tries to raise money to unload Jimbo. we will see. LSU game tonight may give insight into LSU.

I believe your assessment but I wonder if they will really pay jimbo off and be able to pay Petrino to stay? 77 million to buy out Jimbo and Petrino will need similar money to stay. That's alot even for aggie. If aggie doesnt win big I think Petrino is given credit for anything good and is taken by another team while aggie tries to raise money to unload Jimbo. we will see. LSU game tonight may give insight into LSU.
Aggy could ask their players and recruits to chip in from their NIL accounts to payoff jimbo.

Back