Trouble in Paradise?

Yes if Texas is not at home. Texas and aggy should not have home conference games on the same weekend. And if Texas and aggy play the same conference team at home, it should be back to back weekends.

It would only be a few times a year. Tourism is the best type of economic development..they come..they go..and you don’t need smokestacks and factories to bring money to the community

anything to piss off the aggies and take money from their purse..I’m old..i mull there’s things.

Last edited:
Once the SEC fans discover Austin, they’ll probably stay in Austin for the Aggie games. The Austin Chamber of Commerce. Austin Hotel Association and travel agents should develop this unique opportunity. They could contact our new SEC friend’s Alumni Associations.
But what about Dinesh Patel and his fine establishment?

It's October...time for the Goobermobile to go off the tracks.

What's that you say?!?! The stabilizer bars and lug nuts are popping off even as we speak?!?! Well shazaaayum!!!!

Last edited:
The natives are restless.

True, but many of the natives still fly aTm flags that have long ago faded to some weird shade of purple, have 1997 F-150s with the old 'Texas Aggies. Real tough, real stuff' bumper stickers, and truly believe that there is something patriotic and spiritual to remaining redass and hating everything out of lib'rul ol' Austin and all of it's teasips.

upload_2023-10-16_12-7-35.png

Anyone that believes Petrino is in charge of the offense and calling the plays, I have a fishing pier in Arizona I want to sell you.

Back