Trouble in Paradise?

Thanks, but how can we unsee that?
A49C3994-A748-4CBB-8C70-6DFF3E12416E.gif

I wanna see that aggy commercial where jimbo is sitting in his office listening to the aggy chants echoing around him, him relaxing in his chair, staring off into the distance with a smile on his face. So much to interpret there.

But - haven’t seen that one in a while. Wondering if the aggy BMDs pulled that one from ever running again. “Furhck!”

Do they just make up traditions so they can brag about traditions? Cause this ain’t nothing to brag about.

Makes me cringe every time I see this kind of stuff. Sitting in my rocking chair someday in the future, mulling over the many mistakes and regrets in my life, one that will certainly come to mind in the “plus” side of the ledger is “thank God I didn’t do that weird sh*t that those milkmen cheerleading goobers did.”

Yet Tex there are even now old aggys sitting in their rocky chairs thinking,
" I am glad I was there to squeeze my nutz while loyal aggy cheerleaders humped. Good days"

They have the money put together. The problem is who to go after to fill the job. QUALIFIED candidates are few and far between. They should hand the keys to Petrino, but likely will focus on Kiffin.

Best choice may be Kinne.

That particular vid may have been ginned up but we all seen many vids of aggy squeezing humping flinging horse poo attacking cheerleaders with sabers and trala la ing.

They have the money put together. The problem is who to go after to fill the job. QUALIFIED candidates are few and far between. They should hand the keys to Petrino, but likely will focus on Kiffin.

Best choice may be Kinne.

The best choice is not the issue. The hurt from spending this much money for a coach w a "ring already" will be too much for them to accept a non-proven commodity. Texas crushed themselves with the same stupid thinking. If they buy Jimbo out they will money-whip Dabo or some other former/current, big-time coach looking for a retirement in the Brazos Valley.
I think Matt Rhule is a better choice and he has probably had enough. Or even that POS Broyles or Meyer. Or maybe Petrino already under contract and hasn't gotten disciplined yet.

Doesn't matter. aTm Yell leaders are what is cool about college football and traditions.

"He doesn't get it, he says you may not get it, but it doesn't matter. You want a vanilla experience, follow pro football. If you want unique traditions showcased every week, Texas A&M is at the top of the heap." (yeah, well, dude. You know what else is piled in heaps?)

Josh Pate On Texas A&M Yell Leaders | TexAgs

Like vids of humping and tra la la_ing that pic will be around.
But nonbelievers please notice Aggy gave Jimbo PLENTY of time

Back