This Is Sooner Football

You really think we're on the same level as Tulsa? At a neutral site? I could see a 2-TD win, but come on.

What any head coach did in the past does not matter. Switzer is a great person to meet and talk with, but he doesnt direct my life. If he screwed co-eds and cheated on his wife, thats his business. It didnt cost me any money or make me any money.

I know that Saturday, Stoops will whip Mack once again.

Switzer was a character that is for sure. Integrity, honesty and loyalty would not be words to describe him. OU built its foundation on cheating and lying and no amount of rewriting of history can change that.

FWHORN,

You could say the same for the founding fathers of this country. Lied, cheated and stole everything. Violence was at a premium.

Brutha, I'll give you this...Stoops comes the closest to being the cleanest head coach the paper clips have had in my sixty plus years. I'm not saying he's squeeky clean, but compared to his predecessors going back several decades, Stoops passes the smell test. Now, enough of the mutual niceties...I'm gonna take some time and come up with everything derogatory I can say about zero-u.
biggrin.gif

So basically as long as someone seems like a pleasant individual when you sit down to have a conversation with him, he therefore must necessarily have great character, integrity, and morals?

Even if Switzer is the devil, I dont care. Stoops is on the up and up and thats all that matters. If you want to dog Switzer, go ahead. For that matter, make up your own 30 for 30 on the longhorn network about it.....LOL.

You'll surely convince all the Longhorn fans on Hornfans that, in fact, OU does not suck, Switzer is a wonderful, ethical person, and OU has never cheated.

Gosh I'm glad you came here to set us all straight bruthaman.

Bru, OJ was NOT innocent of murder. You must have gotten your education at OU. OJ was found Not Guilty. There is a HUGE difference in those two concepts.

Of course, to an OU fan, what does truth or intelligence matter?

Mr Fiesta,

Get your fact straight.

Brad Henry was not elected gov of my fine state because of Switzers endorsement.

He was elected because the dems got cock fighting on a state wide ballot and all the trash from southeastern ok came out to support cock fighting and while at the polls of course voted democratic.

So there. Take that. That will teach you not to trash us.

I have a friend that was close to the ou program when Switzer was coach. I can tell you he liked and supported him in every possible way but he didn't respect him. He loved and respected Bud Wilkenson. I heard no negative recruiting stories or buying players kind of stuff about Switzer but he did share with me, over the years, a number of sleazy and unsavory behavior stories of a head coach for a major football program.

Recent Threads

Back