This Is Sooner Football

Why the hell would Putin want Norman? He's already got Siberia, and if he wants to invade a second wasteland then Chernobyl is much closer.

I'm gettin' tired of these motherfuckin' sooners on this motherfuckin' site. Whip their butts tomorrow, Horns!
hookem.gif

OU sucks

You guys are such losers. Quit whining about OU and start kicking their butt. Or shut and give them credit as the greatest college football program in history. You really think you couldn't put together a similar rap sheet on Texas.

compare rap sheets? are you sure you want to go there? A few pair of boots and some tickets to the game - vs 7 mncs with only ONE (2000) not seeing blowU on ncaa probation the following year(s).
i guess you think driving 20 over the speed limit is the same as major felonies.
your pos school's cheating has forever tainted any pride you can take from 6 of those championships in your trophy case. Oh, and I noticed which state you chose to live in. I guess all the awesome walgreen rx jobs were full in okie.

At the State Fair of Texas there is an exhibit, a house called the digital house, I think sponsored by Time Warner, and Ms. Accurate wanted to go through there. It turned out to be a bunch of TV's and laptops set up, not too scintillating.
But I brought up HornFans on one laptop, and placed this thread on the screen for all the passing public to view.
Great job, Hornius! The post says it all about the history of the sooner program, and how they got their trophies.

Recent Threads

Back