This Is Sooner Football

51HVcGojqQL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Bomar’s biggest nightmare was his father. When they announced his commitment, I congratulated Bobby Jack and told him they just got the second coming of Jeff George complete with father.

Yes, I'm old and know its kind of juvenile, but it's ou eve and Jim Bean is whispering to me....

Plus, HF trying to edit this:

One cannot spell the word: cocksuck.r
without the letters ou!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUTTA ou!!!

Last edited:
Good Morning to All!

It's Saturday, the 12th of October, 2024 (CE), here on planet Earth (aka Terra, Third Rock From the Sun). It's a beautiful autumn day. A day full of hope and promise, and perhaps an opportunity to clean out the garage and do the yardwork that I've been postponing ...

But to hell with that. It's time to

OU button2cr.jpg

I purchased this button at the Coop in 1983, for $1.00 (according to the faded price tag on the back). Somehow I've managed to hold onto it for 4 decades.

Last edited:

Earl Campbell was Awesome!

Now repeat that play several times and watch for this:

1. Our LT (#79 George James, Sherman) pivots back a little bit, almost like a pass block, the DE goes outside, and our LT shoves the DE way outside.

2. Our LG (#73 Rick Ingraham, Austin Westlake) pulls to the right on a "fake" pull read. OU LB over our LG bites on the pull and goes towards our right, following our LG--which is normally the correct read. But this time, it took the OU LB completely out of the play. Nice play design by the coaches after a lot of film watching to gauge that OU LB's tendencies to always follow the pulling guard.

3. Our C (#58 Wes Hubert, South Houston) does a very good job, with our RG, double teaming the DT and pushing him back and to the right with a surge cutting off pursuit.

4. Our TE (#85 Steve Hall, Broken Arrow, OK) makes his block.

:bevo: :bevo: :bevo: :bevo:

Result - big hole for Earl Campbell which means a TD!

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back