The Media Industry

Right now Trump however his personality is disliked may be the only one who can stop the destruction of our country. Certainly he has proven he can.
That Trump would be willing to put himself and family through this horror shows his love for our country. Why else would he run?
That alone should give dislikers reason to consider. Well that and the fact he Did improve our country.
Most of the character assassination and personality bashing is media demx pols and for some weird reason Hollywood driven.

Right now Trump however his personality is disliked may be the only one who can stop the destruction of our country. Certainly he has proven he can.
Exactly, 6721. Trump's policies during his first term were great for the country. His personality and bravado were the turn-offs. IMO, if DJT can tone down the rhetoric and sound "Presidential" during this campaign, he will win with a comfortable margin. Kamala, like, Biden, will commit enough gaffes and misstatements by herself - DJT can just sit back (instead of name-calling attacks) and watch his opponent self-destruct.

HHD
Agree but I wonder if the people who say they dislike his personality might consider that it is his brashness and bravado that helped us in dealing with world leaders especially the dictators?
Trump's hardline stand changed several leader's decisions in favor of US businesses and thousands of employees. Why was he the only one who got NATO scofflaws to Finally pay more? His bravado that America would stop funding NATO if they didn't pay up.

I am sincerely trying to understand what exactly Dislikers dislike compared to what Trump has actually done.
Please help me understand.

Agree completely 67. So with that thought she gets all Biden’s’ votes (which by the end were all anti-Trump votes) plus she will get any pro black and pro woman vote. It is going to be a long, messy, and ugly fight to the finish.

Trump's policies were probably the best in our lifetime, but could not beat Biden in 2020. He just needs to stick to the script for 3 1/2 months as not only does he have to beat harris, he has to beat the media. The first 30 minutes of his acceptance speech was brilliant, the last hour was destructive.

Let Vance worry about 2028 after January 2025.

Last edited:
I believe the dislike of Kamala in the black community stems from her aggressive prosecution of drug violators. Plus I believe there is some concern on their part that a black woman will repel more white people than even Obama might have. They just want a Liberal president and are smart enough to consider electability over race.

it really is amazing and sickening how much our MSM is colluding with the democratic party. The extreme pivot from JB's ailments to KH as 'wonder woman' is so remarkable. It really does make you wonder who pulls the levers to get them all singing the same tune so quickly.

I thought it was a pejorative at first, but I think "czar" is now a very accurate and illuminating name. It denotes that a someone within the federal bureaucracy is given sovereignty over a certain aspect of policy. It shows who in the government wields power and how power is handed out to those the moneyed interests like.

It would be more accurate to call them an early or duke or baron.

Back