The Media Industry

Every American should hate the mainstream media with a white hot passion. Prostitution is a way more honest profession.

Much more honest. If you think about it, for all its downsides (immorality, damage to the family, damage to personal and public health, etc.), it's actually a pretty honest gig. You pay the prostitute money, and she gives you no-strings attached sex. There's no pretense of respectability or morality.

Journalism is supposed to be a bunch of people completely putting aside their own personal and political agendas to report the news. And if they don't put aside those agendas, they are supposed to tell you so by labelling their work as opinion. In return for their work and yes, integrity, the readers and viewers are supposed to pay subscription fees and/or buy from the journalist's sponsors. But obviously that isn't what happens.

Instead, the journalist puts his political and personal agendas front and center and sometimes blatantly lie while claiming a pretense of objectivity and honesty. They breach their obligations and harm their credibility every time they do this. It's every bit as immoral and harmful as prostitution and much more dishonest.

wow THIS is going to be an ugly 4 months. How can MSM continue to lie about Obama taking kids from supposed parents and caging them?

wow THIS is going to be an ugly 4 months. How can MSM continue to lie about Obama taking kids from supposed parents and caging them?

They'll do it as much as they think they need to. The appropriate response is what Don, Jr. did. Just call them out as the clowns that they are.

mc
Why yes yes it can. Whoopie bashed Trump's 18 y o Granddaughter Kai's speech talking about how Trump was a great Grandpa and how much she loved him. Whoopie scoffed and said not to buy it.

Re: Sports and politics

Reese and Clark. Both in the all-star game. Should be interesting. Clark was voted in with more than 700,000 votes. Reese with around 381,000. Look at how ESPN reported it.

"Their impact was evident in the All-Star voting. Both exceeded 380,000 votes. Last season, Las Vegas Aces star A'ja Wilson was the top vote-getter but received fewer than 100,000 votes."

The democratic coronation is in full swing. MSM is on message for the democrats again.
"historic candidate", "raised largest amount ever in one day", "you'd be an idiot to challenge her"

and Joe's departure being treated like a self-less and self-directed choice, rather than the result of a forced ouster by starving his campaign.

I do NOT believe Kamala raised 43 million in 18 hrs. IIRC that would be nearly have of what Biden raised in 3 years.
I'm with you. there is absolutely no way that "small donors" on a Sunday afternoon, learned of KH being nominee at 1PM and had hit a new record by the end of the day. This an effort to "prime the pump" and get the money machine flowing again.

The DNC told people not to physically donate until Slojoe pulled out. As soon as the plug was pulled the the dam was blown away.

it's pretty sick. They know who runs the country and it won't be Kamala, even if she wins. The blatant power grab is incredible. And yet we have all these emotional people on the Left, who believe in the goodness of their leaders. All their leaders are, at best, are a bunch of enablers. That's not a sign of a good person, but a sign of a person trying to cope with what they know to be wrong.

Last edited:
by I understand your point
But so far in media, interviews, social media and my experience here in Dallas the ordinary Demx seemed to be focused on how much they hate Trump and how evil he is. I have not heard or read one say they were supporting Biden or any other candidate because of that candidate's stand on policy issues. It is all about hate for us and our values.

by I understand your point
But so far in media, interviews, social media and my experience here in Dallas the ordinary Demx seemed to be focused on how much they hate Trump and how evil he is. I have not heard or read one say they were supporting Biden or any other candidate because of that candidate's stand on policy issues. It is all about hate for us and our values.

I agree. It's why I'm so frustrated that Trump is the nominee. Anyone with a clean record could clean up without the baggage. Certainly, the Left would try to demonize the candidate because they alway do, but Trump is not making it easy. It's a mess. I think Kamala can win. I have zero confidence that Trump has it won.

Back