Texas-ULM Game Thread

Anybody know the score of the OU - Tenn game?
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Sealed With A GIF

The last series by Arch was disappointing. He misses Blue for an easy touchdown. And then instead of walking for a first down, he forces a tough throw to Blue. Hopefully he’s learning.

Halftime. Not a clean effort by the Longhorns - run defense leaky, too many penalties and turnovers. Pure talent will win this game - but this level of execution has to improve before playing the better competition in the SEC. Stats - 13 1st downs to 7, 275 total offense to 101. ULM slowing the game down - Time of Possession nearly even.

I admit I have kinda behind BUT I have UVerse. Has many ESPN channels but does NOT show the Horn game. So I went to FUBO but they want my CC for $100 or so month.
It is only ULM BUT I want to see my Horns
Late to the reply, but use the three-day trial of Sling...

Halftime. Not a clean effort by the Longhorns - run defense leaky, too many penalties and turnovers. Pure talent will win this game - but this level of execution has to improve before playing the better competition in the SEC. Stats - 13 1st downs to 7, 275 total offense to 101. ULM slowing the game down - Time of Possession nearly even.
This game will provide plenty of opportunity for growth for Arch. He will learn from his mistakes.

BTW, halftime in Norman - ou has 82 yards total offense (Tennessee 204). OU 28 yards rushing, 2 fumbles and 1 INT. TOP - Tennessee 18:10. Sounds pretty convincing for the Vols so far.

Recent Threads

Back