Texas-ULM Game Thread

UL-Monroe were originally called the Indians. In 2007, the NCAA decreed that all culturally insensitive mascots had to go. UL-M selected the Warhawks to honor a local hero. There is a museum in Monroe about Chennault and the Flying Tigers. Worth seeing, especially if you are a WWII buff

UL-Monroe were originally called the Indians. In 2007, the NCAA decreed that all culturally insensitive mascots had to go. UL-M selected the Warhawks to honor a local hero. There is a museum in Monroe about Chennault and the Flying Tigers. Worth seeing, especially if you are a WWII buff
I’d definitely love to check that out. The other on my list is the Tuskegee Airmen museum over near Auburn, GA.

Well, Roku sucks! Set it up Friday, all seemed normal. Tonight before kick, error I've been trying to overcome for an hour, even with help from tech savvy son!

Listening on the radio. First world problem....

aggy struggling with powerful Bowling Green, 13-3 at half….but they WILL win halftime…according to aggy. No one else gives a rat’s patootie. They may not be SEC good or SEC ready

Recent Threads

Back