Random Season News

I know it's only 1 person's opinion, but it's quite embarrassing for Texas to have 4 on this list. I think only UNL has more. I'm also not sure how much credence I give to it when Jumbo isn't on the list. But do or die time for Sark.
Most Overrated College Football Coaches of All Time | Stadium Talk
And two in the top six!
I do believe that Sark deserves his overrated status. The lack of results says it all. I have really wondered at some of his decisions made on the field during the game.
But for some reason I feel Sark is going to enter a new dimension going forward.
I think mostly it's due to his assistant coaches. He has surrounded himself with high achieving coaches/personnel who will bring his success to another level. It has begun already in two areas: (1) with the staff collecting top recruits and (2) and a culture turnaround with the feel of pending success in the wins column.
Yes I still feel a little angst in his in-game decisions but I think the assistants as well as top notch recruits and depth will remove some anxiety that leads to ill-fated decisions.

i like this one.

yesterdays-attic-vintage-texas-longhorns-ricky-williams-heisman-shirt-classic-mens-t-shirt.jpg

Just hearing Quinn talk about the attitude of the team makes me polish my Burnt Orange glases and move WAY up on the Burnt Orange band wagon.
It seems organic and real. Couple that with the talent and physicality of the team.
Well just :headbang:

Just hearing Quinn talk about the attitude of the team makes me polish my Burnt Orange glases and move WAY up on the Burnt Orange band wagon.
It seems organic and real. Couple that with the talent and physicality of the team.
Well just :headbang:

Everyone that has been interviewed about this upcoming season has been kind of tight-lipped about gameplay. It makes me think that we've got something up our sleeve.

I was at that game in Ft Worth and can verify that happened. I didn't witness it, but it got around pretty quickly before I even made it to my car after the game.

Talk about a sensitive group, Daly's girlfriend was sitting in front of us at the game but we didn't know it. Mitch had a crappy pop out bunt attempt and Mrs Vol Horn said something about how crappy he had been playing lately and she turned around and gave us an ear full with steam. It didn't shock us at all when we heard his dad and I didn't realize it was Morehouse involved too.

I for one was happy Mitch left.

So the SEC puts out an awesome vid touting TEXAS and OU joining.

Contrast that with that pathetic aggy vid they put out when they joined. :lmao:
Great find CNB:hookem2:

Last edited:
Bubba
How do you see the Sooners this year and next?
Is the Riley debacle totally over? We know how emotions in the locker room affect the team.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back