Random Season News

Yeah I thought a better logo would be the look after he throws that leaping throw he’s pretty good at .

lol one of my friends does funny stuff like this on purpose. she's posted a series on her facebook. "make a picture of a ducking with a knife and a chick with a knife in a knife fight" they are hilarious. 5 legs, arm with a hand poking out of a chest, a beak inside a beak. ai makes beautiful nonsense way to often to be "i"

Why was he fired?
ESPN just announced a bunch of top name layoffs. Parent company Disney said they needed to cut the highest paid commentator fat on the payroll, the company still made over $12 billion profit for the quarter. in the area of tv commentators.

I just updated the original post to include the actual reason for the layoffs.
Heck most us have an opinion on sports and don’t make a penny off it. These were million dollar folks getting laid off.
Finally a great move.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like much work on the nose.... just sayin'
To each their own...some guys like 'em big. Al Bundy always had his current issue of "Big 'Uns"... Some guys sing "I like big butts & I don't know why". For other guys it's the nose. Barbara Streisand's manager wouldn't think of letting the surgeons NEAR her nose (that resonance chamber was a gift from God). Some guys like a big honker...just sayin'. {<;

My apologies. I reacted to Disney porblems being mentioned here as reason so many got fired at ESPN.
Certainly will pay attention from now on.

Its hard to do when its so salient to the point being discussed.
You’re right, politics is deeply embedded in so many things now. And I’ve seen many instances where it totally ruins the sports talk and then nearly every thread becomes about politics. This is primarily a sports site so I am trying to maintain that.

Just start a new thread on WM if there is a political aspect to be discussed. That’s not too much of a compromise, I think.

You’re right, politics is deeply embedded in so many things now. And I’ve seen many instances where it totally ruins the sports talk and then nearly every thread becomes about politics. This is primarily a sports site so I am trying to maintain that.

Just start a new thread on WM if there is a political aspect to be discussed. That’s not too much of a compromise, I think.
Thanks, Dion. If we want to talk about ESPN personnel, this is a good board for it.
But if we want to talk about Disney's corporate issues, it's better left to the politics board.

Thanks, Dion. If we want to talk about ESPN personnel, this is a good board for it.
But if we want to talk about Disney's corporate issues, it's better left to the politics board.

ESPN firing employees because they are hemorrhaging money isn't any more sports related because we dont talk about the parent company and its politics, but whatever makes people feel good I suppose....

Recent Threads

Back