Random Season News

Will AD really go in the top 3 rounds? I'm no NFL agent, but it doesn't seem likely. There's a huge difference in $ in Rd. 2 vs Rd. 5 and a year of being the man he could be Rd. 2.

Will AD really go in the top 3 rounds? I'm no NFL agent, but it doesn't seem likely. There's a huge difference in $ in Rd. 2 vs Rd. 5 and a year of being the man he could be Rd. 2.
Every player deciding on the draft is a Round 1-3 player according to every agent. NFL is not quite as bad as the NBA for drafting on "potential," but someone needing a possession receiver with breakaway ability might take a bite in Round 3 so they don't have to take him in Rounds 1 or 2 after the 2024 season.

Bleacher Report forgets there is a new sheriff in the $EC. Take out their $EC bias (including what looks like Missouri as #3) and Texas is #2 which is probably too high to start the season.

The Alabama team that showed up against Meatchicken was the same team that showed up last September against Texas. All of the "Alabama has significantly improved after the Texas loss" was BS.

Wow, thought he would want to prove his recovery but guess it was more a ‘do not want to risk another injury’ decision.

Wow, thought he would want to prove his recovery but guess it was more a ‘do not want to risk another injury’ decision.
Cowboys always looking for a bargain (pay and draft position) for a talented but injured player. The Pokes are in need of a young back with star power.

The injury was going to screw him one way or the other. By going pro now, at least you achieve your dream earlier at the expense of early $. The fact that Donta Foreman is still in the league despite up and downs suggests to go now.

I see Blue being the starter next year. He was one of the few who played without hesitation in the sugar bowl.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back