Random Season News

“Obviously there’s always rumors, especially nowadays,” Manning said, via Inside Texas. “I haven’t looked into transferring at all. I’m just focused on developing and helping this team any way I can and hopefully one day playing for the University of Texas like I’ve always wanted to.”

Wow! This guy is on our team. Texas is so lucky. What a great representative of our team.

H365
Arch is getting to be a typical "sorta good" student athlete his family especially Cooper and Grandfather Archie wanted.
I am so glad. There will be pressure enough
Let the kid be a kid
So proud Arch is proud to be a Horn

LC,

When it comes to cheating, OU are front runners not followers. Their "million dollar walk" was a first. They had their "spy scandal" in the 70s, but never confirmed until the fallout between Barry & Larry. They have, however, always had the support of a "favorable" administration. I don't trust this clown they got to replace Dr Boren.

OH NO! NOT SIGN STEALING!

If Baylor had known how bad sign stealing is, Art Briles would still be coaching because the serious crap would be hidden under a three game suspension and forfeiture of three recruiting visits.

Somewhere, Larry Lacewell is laughing his *** off.

H365
Arch is getting to be a typical "sorta good" student athlete his family especially Cooper and Grandfather Archie wantThat’s my feeling too. I know the players are trained on what to say. I also

I thought that Venables is a known sign stealer. I read something about that 3-4 yrs ago when he was DC at Clemson. Not on a board by in an actual publication. Probably how they jumped the Ewers pass for the first INT.

Coach PJ Grainger was one of the best football teachers I've ever known. We didn't have youth football, and you couldn't play until 8th grade - practice but not play. When we screwed up, he would yell the play from the sideline, and add, "it doesn't matter if they know the play, do your job and it will work".

Was it wrong of me to tell my baseball team that the Aggie to be pitcher held the ball is his hand before he threw his fastball, but grab the ball in his glove for his breaking pitch?

Hell, I'm just impressed that our offense can decipher those goofy assed signs we hold up.

Coach PJ Grainger was one of the best football teachers I've ever known. We didn't have youth football, and you couldn't play until 8th grade - practice but not play. When we screwed up, he would yell the play from the sideline, and add, "it doesn't matter if they know the play, do your job and it will work".

Was it wrong of me to tell my baseball team that the Aggie to be pitcher held the ball is his hand before he threw his fastball, but grab the ball in his glove for his breaking pitch?

Hell, I'm just impressed that our offense can decipher those goofy assed signs we hold up.
Sorry Coach Grainger was wrong. If a team knows what’s coming they’ll be more likely to contest plays, win enough plays that they wouldn’t otherwise, and ultimately win the game. That is true unless the teams are totally mismatched.

We were that good when we were well coached, and he was a really great coach. No gadget plays. Most games we only ran 3-4 plays. Another big difference was speed.

We were that good when we were well coached, and he was a really great coach. No gadget plays. Most games we only ran 3-4 plays. Another big difference was speed.
Of course. If there is mismatch it doesn’t matter. No one really cares if Michigan is stealing Indiana’s signals or if Oklahoma is stealing Tulsa’s signals. Those games are decided before they start.

Of course. If there is mismatch it doesn’t matter. No one really cares if Michigan is stealing Indiana’s signals or if Oklahoma is stealing Tulsa’s signals. Those games are decided before they start.
Or if Aggy is stealing signs from App St. I mean c’mon…….oh I forgot :facepalm:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back