Random Season News

If you want to prioritize revenue above winning be my guest.

Straw man.

"Hey look at revenues, we're #1" is not tantamount to "Revenue is the be-all end-all of the program, and winning matters less", nor does it really even hint at that.

It's not a matter of positive versus negative revenue. Wherever Alabama ranks on the list I'd gladly trade places with them for winning 4 of the last ten national championships.
Hopefully winning at any cost in athletics will never be a priority at Texas. Comparing Texas and Alabama as Universities is quite frankly almost impossible as Alabama just cannot match UT in any category.

Bozos like you that think the prime mission of Universities is to put entertainment on the field to distract you from your meaningless life are pathetic.

Hopefully winning at any cost in athletics will never be a priority at Texas. Comparing Texas and Alabama as Universities is quite frankly almost impossible as Alabama just cannot match UT in any category.

Bozos like you that think the prime mission of Universities is to put entertainment on the field to distract you from your meaningless life are pathetic.
This ia a football board where presumably the primary subject of discussion is football. Being #1 in sports revenue has nothing to do with the quality of academics. Talk about a straw man. By the way my meaningless life for the last 3 weeks has been spent helping with home schooling my 2 grandsons.

Last edited:
Boys boys.....

I looked at this a little and... you won't believe me. .. But I tell you my guess is Austin area response to Corona soured him on the culture. Highly speculative I admit. This is my personal conclusion.

What was it about Austin's response that turned him off?

I guess that means he wont be starting?
I always had big plans for him and his uncommonly long arms at an OT. Used to even call him Stretch Armstrong. But I think he got messed up forced to play before he was ready

image-117813-0.jpg

they should get approval from Mississippi Governor instead.

If it was still Haley Barbour, I would agree, but Tate would be a significant improvement over the governor of Cali-prune-ya. Hell, Texas Taps would be an improvement over Newsom, who has his head so far up Pelosi's *** that he's tickling her tonsils with his nose.

If it was still Haley Barbour, I would agree, but Tate would be a significant improvement over the governor of Cali-prune-ya. Hell, Texas Taps would be an improvement over Newsom, who has his head so far up Pelosi's *** that he's tickling her tonsils with his nose.
Meet me behind West Mall.

If you want to prioritize revenue above winning be my guest. What you know about me wouldn't fill half a thimble.

IDE, that's such polar logic. For a football team, winning isn't everything but it's extremely important.

For example, would you want 4 natty's with players that are rapists?
There are possibly 15 or 20 different factors that we have to be proud of our alma mater. You don't have to poopoo them all.

I remember when we were relevant with football, but kept getting beat by nebraska for the all sports trophy. i hated that. lol

i want to win too, but i don't want to poopoo any other positive aspect of our program until we are relevant again.

it's a free country, but that's a lot of poop coming out of the mouths of people who won't validate anything positive until we're "alabama" again.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back