Random Season News

Venables translation - "we've got Castiglione working on whether or not we can sneak him out there in a different jersey and Texas won't notice. If we can cheap shot Ewers in the first quarter, we're hoping that will occupy Texas so that it will be the third quarter before they notice the jersey thing"

I am seriously worried about Quinn & Arch making it to the third quarter.

I can’t tell you how much sleep I’ve been losing over that.

But yeah, they have West Texas A$M in Canyon so it would make sense to rename the campus in Commerce as East Texas A&M. Give some symmetry to the system and help maintain harmonic balance in the universe. Or something like that.

But yeah, they have West Texas A$M in Canyon so it would make sense to rename the campus in Commerce as East Texas A&M. Give some symmetry to the system and help maintain harmonic balance in the universe.
Makes sense. They can rename the main campus as the glory hole campus as the center of their universe.

aggy lives in Bizarro world as is.
Kind of like an alternate universe. Sort of like the one in Star Trek in which Mr. Spock was evil and sported a goatee. Only in the aggy alternate universe, Mr. Spock would be a male cheerleader.
tumblr_o90aeaqAbU1qmob6ro1_400.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back